Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather Timo lmao but I am a giroud fan.
Too bad Lampard has the worst luck. Transfer ban fucked his 1st Summer transfer window. Covid is going to fuck his 2nd Summer transfer window. Even at Derby, he had to rely on loaning players from PL clubs.

Thankfully we got Ziyech in under the wire.

I remember I made a bet with my sociology teacher. If Chelsea wins I don't come in to collect my books. Of course we lost walked in she stopped her class had jt slip on the projector

View attachment 284670
Sounds like the GOAT teacher

Skysports are catching a major L and I'm extremely happy for that
This will be the major obstacle to football coming back not health reasons. If the government are able to push this through, the broadcasters who have made all these players and agents rich will have a legitimate gripe that they spent all this money for exclusivity and now it is being given away. They will demand money back from the clubs which the clubs will not want (and some cannot afford) to pay. Could be a big standoff coming.

If Man Utd is feeling the effects of Covid this bad, then the rest of us are fucked. Might be a cold cold summer, especially for small clubs that rely on transfer fees from Premier league team.

Hmm...Chelsea should be alright tho...you haven't spent money in a while so should have money in the bank to splash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back