Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm....when it comes to bad business Arsenal are just as bad as Utd...lmao

The Manchester clubs have endless money to blow like that. From pogba to di Maria to Maguire.

Arsenal likes to low ball when they could easily afford to put up that extra £10m. They also like letting players leave for free.

I think spurs will feel this more than any of the other top teams

You would think but, Spurs are the best ran club in the EPL dare I say all of football.

How does Man UTD after being bought 15 YEARS AGO still carry a good chunk of that debt? After seeing year over year increases in the amount of sponsorship money and revenue.

Screenshot_20200521-132736.png

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
You would think but, Spurs are the best ran club in the EPL dare I say all of football.

How does Man UTD after being bought 15 YEARS AGO still carry a good chunk of that debt? After seeing year over year increases in the amount of sponsorship money and revenue.

View attachment 284737

The share holders take money out the club quarterly/yearly

But Utd debt is more than managable. Which is why Glazers won’t sell because it’s a constant stream of income. The club makes enough to cover the debt and still waste money on bad signings/stupidly high wages.

The Glazers haven’t put any money in since they took over.

I agree Spurs is ran well. Daniel Levy is worth over £350m. Woodward wishes he was that rich.

Bacially it looks worse because we paid all the money for Maguire upfront. It’s rare for a club to do a transfer like that these days. But still got £240m to spend if needs be.

What annoys me is that we never hear this much breakdown from other clubs. Adds to the reason clubs charge us so much for transfers.

Bacially it looks worse because we paid all the money for Maguire upfront. It’s rare for a club to do a transfer like that these days. But still got £240m to spend if needs be.

What annoys me is that we never hear this much breakdown from other clubs. Adds to the reason clubs charge us so much for transfers.

Facts are boring to people. You just gotta let them be and have their fun

Facts are boring to people. You just gotta let them be and have their fun

However we have to remember this only covers the first week of lockdown and the 3 months prior. The true extent of the impact of Covid will be seen in the next quarterly report.

However we have to remember this only covers the first week of lockdown and the 3 months prior. The true extent of the impact of Covid will be seen in the next quarterly report.
All clubs are going to be fucked. Some more than others. The likes of Bournemouth who 80% of their turnover is spent on wages. Absolute madness. No business should operate like that. Just like the subprime and dot com bubbles, football's bubble is going to burst real soon.

Some of these EFL clubs could be gone in the next year. Unfortunately football needs to crash so it can have a reset and start operating in more sensible ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back