Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao your clubs been failing you man for so long you getting joy at someone been accused/someone being raped.

If he's guilty send him to jail give that women maximum support. If he's innocent his people will have a word he will learn to do better and she needs to be questioned.

I don't take any joy in this young brudda making one of the worst decisions. Whether he did it or not money or legacy to make the rapist tag disappear like Ronaldo or Kobe.

All I'm saying is, you guys weren't even going to comment on it, but have something happen with a founding father EPL team( get robbed, punched in face, chairman makes business decision) you guys turn into some chatty Pattys.

I don't take any joy in this young brudda making one of the worst decisions. Whether he did it or not money or legacy to make the rapist tag disappear like Ronaldo or Kobe.

All I'm saying is, you guys weren't even going to comment on it, but have something happen with a founding father EPL team( get robbed, punched in face, chairman makes business decision) you guys turn into some chatty Pattys.
I don't think any Chelsea fans commented on Ali.
Also like said a million times Daniel levy stealing from public sector impacts us all! So we have the right to comment.

Your kinda obsessed with Chelsea fan's

I don't think any Chelsea fans commented on Ali.
Also like said a million times Daniel levy stealing from public sector impacts us all! So we have the right to comment.

Your kinda obsessed with Chelsea fan's

I'm obsessed? There is a Chelsea "fan" on here that consistently @s me about nothing to do with Spurs and you co-sign this mug.

Levy didn't take the money, football is coming back now let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back