Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but see I don't think that'd work. I think it'd even be counter-productive to force this unity message down people's faces. It'd push reluctant Labour voters over to the Tories.

Corbyn was trash but that's because there was so much criminal activity and terrible Tory policy for him to attack but he didn't. He cudda played it fair and won but he was and is a pussy.

We dealin' a majority who are at least sympathetic to racism and nationalism, with a lotta them bein' straight up in the team.
They got 5 years to gradually put forward that message of bringing in community politics so it won't seem like oo you forced this down our throats.

As for Corbyn I agree his nice guy politics was trash, those leaks from the party of the higher ups working against him tells you everything you need to know about the labour party the fact they was anti semitism as a method to keep him down was trash.

They got 5 years to gradually put forward that message of bringing in community politics so it won't seem like oo you forced this down our throats.

As for Corbyn I agree his nice guy politics was trash, those leaks from the party of the higher ups working against him tells you everything you need to know about the labour party the fact they was anti semitism as a method to keep him down was trash.

Yeah but even then, he cudda come out said some nice stuff about Jews and then expelled the bruddas who said the shit. Whether it was actually anti semitic or not who cares, the whole future of the country was at stake

Yeah but even then, he cudda come out said some nice stuff about Jews and then expelled the bruddas who said the shit. Whether it was actually anti semitic or not who cares, the whole future of the country was at stake
I think that was the issue his moves were been blocked by people at the top to make it look like he wasn't dealing with the issue. So while he was on TV apologising saying he's working on it. It looked like he wasn't..

I think it clearly states that the political structure needs changing I personally think new Zealand and Germany have the best model where stuff like that couldn't happen

Leading to Etoo winning back to back champs leagues with different teams if i remember correctly. He's recognised but still underrated IMO
Yea...don't remind me

FatherlyIcyBeetle-size_restricted.gif

Sooo....has anyone thought about Newcastle and what the future might look like with another financial powerhouse in the PL? I have to add ‘Saudi’ cause there are few powerhouses but not all spend money..we know these guys will.

One team in the OG top six isn’t gonna make it.

Brings me to the question is there really a top 6 anymore?

Top 3?

Things about to change and it’s good for competition but we’d be lying if we don’t acknowledge what that oil money did for City.

Sooo....has anyone thought about Newcastle and what the future might look like with another financial powerhouse in the PL? I have to add ‘Saudi’ cause there are few powerhouses but not all spend money..we these guys will.

Top 3?

Things about to change and it’s good for competition but we’d be lying if we don’t acknowledge what that oil money did for City.
They could end up like qpr

Sooo....has anyone thought about Newcastle and what the future might look like with another financial powerhouse in the PL? I have to add ‘Saudi’ cause there are few powerhouses but not all spend money..we know these guys will.

Top 3?

I think I heard on TalkSport he is cousins with the City owners... Talk about family playing real life Champ Manger lol

Also, I really do see Newcastle being REAL contenders within the next couple seasons, they have die hard fans, theyre a one city team and have huge stadium that sells out every week... even when they were in the Championship...

The good thing is, its more competition which will force teams to value and focus more on cup competitions, as winning the league and making top 3 will be alot harder and massive clubs will miss out on making the C.L via finishing in the top 3... Even as it is now top teams miss out on C.L football which was unheard of few years ago...

They could end up like qpr

QPR are a small club though, that will never really grow into a super club as there are 100's of clubs in London, they could never attract the kinda fanbase and players that Newcastle could/can...

Like I said above Newcastle are a one city club with crazy, die hard fans... And every time a child is born in Newcastle, thats another Newcastle fan lol QPR have 100's of other clubs to battle again and their stadium is like 15,000 with no room to really grow (though its a great stadium for an away day, a real old skool feel)... Newcastles match day revenue with 55,000 everyweek as great potential, especially if they expand...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back