Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is unwanted by Zidane...

If he wants to play Golf on his off time, why the fuck is that a problem?????

He is learning the language, not comfortable speaking it. Learning a new language at an older age is not easy. A large amount of Dominicans and Puerto Rican’s here in Baseball go through the same problem. They don’t get demonized.... I live in Texas, I have tried to learn Spanish for the past 20 years, he speaks it better than me.

ARE U DUMB??? U can’t say he is unwanted by Real who have tried every way they can to sell him, then say “he was ready to give up Challenging football for money in China. Now u are just being an asshole.

Ronaldo is one of the best players of all time. One player can not fill his shoe. When healthy, Bale is still a productive player. But u can’t expect him to be Ronaldo.

Are u a fucking psychic? How do u know he does not try to hard enough to come back from injuries???

U can’t just say ALL FACTS and we take your word for these things. Bale’s sin is he gets injured a lot. That sucks. But to demonize him for this and make shit up is stupid.

This is the same shit u guys tried to do to Mourinho.

I could pull up posts where all you out here dying on ledges..

Pogba faking injuries comes to mind.

I co-sign drunk posting tho and I don’t give a fuck either...lol

I can take the L, acknowledge and keep it moving...

giphy.gif

I don't think footballers should be expected to chip in if their clubs can afford to pay their staff it's not footballers job to help government etc would be nice that's on them. If 12% is enough for their staff then perfect.

Agreed. When I wrote that I wasn't actually even talking about them helping to fund Arsenal non playing staff wages etc, I just meant of GP.

That squad has been on a lot of money for a long time without delivering the goods. Hence the reason for AFTV being so popular the last 4 years.
I mean the last time Arsenal finished top 4, Leicester won the league, England had yet to take the Iceland L, Mbappe and Neymar hadn't joined PSG and Rashford hadn't even made his England debut!

Agreed. When I wrote that I wasn't actually even talking about them helping to fund Arsenal non playing staff wages etc, I just meant of GP.

That squad has been on a lot of money for a long time without delivering the goods. Hence the reason for AFTV being so popular the last 4 years.
I mean the last time Arsenal finished top 4, Leicester won the league, England had yet to take the Iceland L, Mbappe and Neymar hadn't joined PSG and Rashford hadn't even made his England debut!

Rightfully or not history only remembers trophies and if we are talking wages a certain club in Manchester has the biggest wage bill in the league

That's from poor leadership situations like this shows why we need to really think about the reasons why we elect people

it’s going to be a while before we have some change. These single-issue voters and the apathetic are what’s killing us.What’s not helping either are these Bernie or bust kids who forget that if Trump stays another 4 years he’ll get to elect probably 2 more Supreme Court justices (there are 2 that might croak at any moment), if this happens we’ll really be fucked. People also complain that everything is always the same but they forget that shit starts from the local level.
The US population just isn’t educated enough.

it’s going to be a while before we have some change. These single-issue voters and the apathetic are what’s killing us.What’s not helping either are these Bernie or bust kids who forget that if Trump stays another 4 years he’ll get to elect probably 2 more Supreme Court justices (there are 2 that might croak at any moment), if this happens we’ll really be fucked. People also complain that everything is always the same but they forget that o shit starts from the local level.
The US population just isn’t educated enough.
I will add this is a world wide problem the left thinking they can win by talking about facts and numbers lol losing with dignity talk is so lame

I will add this is a world wide problem the left thinking they can win by talking about facts and numbers lol losing with dignity talk is so lame

facts, all around the world right-wing politicians are willing to play dirty (gerrymandering here in the states) to get what they want but they want to dig into people’s pasts and old tweets.

I really don’t care he was cheating on his girlfriend, I am more interested in what he did to the poor Arsenal fan here, lol. Might need to tone down my Jorginho slander...

I really don’t care he was cheating on his girlfriend, I am more interested in what he did to the poor Arsenal fan here, lol. Might need to tone down my Jorginho slander...

she's basic too lol

NINTCHDBPICT000577738601-e1587239251462.jpg

Arsenal fan Aaron said: “He’s Chelsea’s vice- captain and gives off this family man image and there he is sending texts to my girlfriend. What sort of example is that?

"What made it even worse, as an Arsenal fan, was to see him score against us in December. They ended up winning. That just added to my pain.’’

Fam sounds to me like the perfect Chelsea captain example....ask JT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back