Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let's say it's June, covid-19 is still too much of a threat to play games, players won't take a pay cut, sky won't make tv money payments, what should clubs do then?

Your the person that keeps saying keep the same energy like we are having blind loyalty.

I'm not blindly loyal I just don't understand what you want clubs to do.

Football is the least of people's worries right now, but eventually we want things back to some what normal, with football here as a distraction from everyday life.

@Blue_London is right, bro.

I’d be disgusted with Utd if they carried on like Spurs. That stadium debt should come with insurance. I personally think loss of match day revenue should never have been factored in to debt repayment on the stadium however I concede that stadium makes money on match days.

@Blue_London is right, bro.

I’d be disgusted with Utd if they carried on like Spurs. That stadium debt should come with insurance. I personally think loss of match day revenue should never have been factored in to debt repayment on the stadium however I concede that stadium makes money on match days.

You guys are acting like the government is sending Spurs a cheque, the money is going directly to staff, in some kind of assistance payment.

What if Spurs goes bankrupt because of this, which I feel like you all want to happen right now. The staff would end up being paid by the government anyway.

All I'm saying is I don't approve of Levy's actions but I can see he is looking at what if the season is cancelled or it doesn't come back till 2021.

You guys are acting like the government is sending Spurs a cheque, the money is going directly to staff, in some kind of assistance payment.

What if Spurs goes bankrupt because of this, which I feel like you all want to happen right now. The staff would end up being paid by the government anyway.

All I'm saying is I don't approve of Levy's actions but I can see he is looking at what if the season is cancelled or it doesn't come back till 2021.
Spurs are not in danger of going bankrupt every club is going to feel the pain what we are saying is premier League clubs have the power to pay their staff accordingly for now and people at the top can take paycuts.. public services haven't been funded for years in the UK and you are seeing the damage of that now... So in this situation we don't need premier League clubs to take from the tax payers instead of doing everything they can to help their staff.

Levy is a business man, he is using all the tools at his exposure to make sure the club survives. We have a billion pound stadium to pay for.
I understand we are one of the richest clubs in the world and the London club with highest revenue coming in, but no other club in the premier league has a brand new billion pound stadium to pay for.

Should Spurs take payer money, NO! But this is an unprecedented business climate, everybody sitting on your high horse, I hope that horse lands on you when your club is forced to make tough business choices in order for your club to survive.

you're missing my point. You haven’t won shit in 20 years there is nothing to take from your trophy cabinet.

WOW, @dontdiedontkillanyone posting anti Arsenal rubbish, @Northside7 was right about u.

lol

giphy.gif

Messi gotta go
Ronaldinho Gaucho was the best in his time
Ronaldo and zizu also were the best of their time but they were in the same era and played different positions

A lot of Pogba talk today. I feel like Souness just wants to call him a nigger and probably does privately...but that’s just my opinion.

This is an interesting thread since people really do revise history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back