Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streaming FTW. I've never had a Sky subscription in my life. Can't justify them prices. We shouldn't have to pay more than £20 a month. That's how these footballers and agents are living high off the hog

yep, fuck paying crazy inflated prices for something I can stream myself. Also don’t get no fucking 3pm KO games but rest of Europe do.

plus if you don’t like the commentators ala Michael Owen, Jermaine jenas you can find a link with different commentators.

Lol player of the month award is so suspect.

Drogba has never won player of the month award even in 2009/10 when he was top goalscorer top 4 for assist won the Golden boot no player of the month and somehow lost player of the season.

Jose called out the premiere league for winning Manager of the season but never winning manager of the month in 2014

Yo the should rescind anything the goobers won under Wenger, this guy had the whole team on steroids the whole time.

#druggunners

they should rescind anything spurs have won in the last 20 years for Danny levy’s actions during this crisis......

Levy is a business man, he is using all the tools at his exposure to make sure the club survives. We have a billion pound stadium to pay for.
I understand we are one of the richest clubs in the world and the London club with highest revenue coming in, but no other club in the premier league has a brand new billion pound stadium to pay for.

Should Spurs take payer money, NO! But this is an unprecedented business climate, everybody sitting on your high horse, I hope that horse lands on you when your club is forced to make tough business choices in order for your club to survive.

Levy is a business man, he is using all the tools at his exposure to make sure the club survives. We have a billion pound stadium to pay for.
I understand we are one of the richest clubs in the world and the London club with highest revenue coming in, but no other club in the premier league has a brand new billion pound stadium to pay for.

Should Spurs take payer money, NO! But this is an unprecedented business climate, everybody sitting on your high horse, I hope that horse lands on you when your club is forced to make tough business choices in order for your club to survive.
You keep acting as if our loyalty to our clubs is above our actual public services. The fact spurs have done a U-turn tells you everything you need to know.

You keep acting as if our loyalty to our clubs is above our actual public services. The fact spurs have done a U-turn tells you everything you need to know.

I don't understand what you want me to say.

This is bigger than football, But this is not a if we pay Spurs staff money there is no money left for NHS situation, they are going to fund all this by issuing bonds and printing more money.

I don't understand what you want me to say.

This is bigger than football, But this is not a if we pay Spurs staff money there is no money left for NHS situation, they are going to fund all this by issuing bonds and printing more money.
Your the person that keeps saying keep the same energy like we are having blind loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back