Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don’t care he was cheating on his girlfriend, I am more interested in what he did to the poor Arsenal fan here, lol. Might need to tone down my Jorginho slander...

Her boyfriend Aaron Hughes, 25, read them just hours before a holiday on which he had planned to propose
Sounds like jorgi saved him a huge headache getting married to that smut.
He should be thanking him

Was hoping we would get him, but looks like the kid really wants to go to Barca. If u guys don’t play with 2 up top, u will be wasting him like u are wasting Griezmann. The kid is NOT a winger.
I don't get Barcelona vision at all they signed coutinho from Liverpool where he was playing left mid and they put him left wing. A lot of star signings it looks like without a vision of how they will fit in

It's true but in their defence what else can they do. Started lyin'? Be racist or nationalist? It's not a fair fight
In terms of nationalism I listened to a women who works on political campaign and said you have to combat it with people of colour bring them together on the community level then national. But the left are so scared of playing that game they avoid it and just use if you vote for me you will have more money in your pocket.

As for lying no just be vague and actually fight back dawn butler kept saying she wanted Jeremy Corbyn to actually fight back bring up stuf they have said play their game and he kept saying no we have to play the right way.

In terms of nationalism I listened to a women who works on political campaign and said you have to combat it with people of colour bring them together on the community level then national. But the left are so scared of playing that game they avoid it and just use if you vote for me you will have more money in your pocket.

As for lying no just be vague and actually fight back dawn butler kept saying she wanted Jeremy Corbyn to actually fight back bring up stuf they have said play their game and he kept saying no we have to play the right way.

Yeah but see I don't think that'd work. I think it'd even be counter-productive to force this unity message down people's faces. It'd push reluctant Labour voters over to the Tories.

Corbyn was trash but that's because there was so much criminal activity and terrible Tory policy for him to attack but he didn't. He cudda played it fair and won but he was and is a pussy.

We dealin' a majority who are at least sympathetic to racism and nationalism, with a lotta them bein' straight up in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back