Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Ozil already does a lot for charity. Maybe he’s concerned this pay cut could lead to people reliant on him to struggle. His other charity work.

Is the UK’s covid more important that other countries?

I believe Ozil already does a lot for charity. Maybe he’s concerned this pay cut could lead to people reliant on him to struggle. Is other charity work.

Is the UK’s covid more important that other countries?

If you live in the UK it is. Ask me how much you care about the dweebs at the beach in Florida right now.

None of us know what the stipulations of the pay cut are, so maybe he is doing what is best for his long term financial situation.

But as the highest-paid player at Arsenal Football Club, it is not a good look for himself or the club.

#ShameOnArsenal

None of you guys could be season ticket holders saying this.

I know if I was a season ticket holder and I'm not getting my money back or credit towards future games, the whole first team managerial staff, executive board, need to take a pay cut.
The club's are making profits this issue is on the clubs. Why does issues always fall on the players when do we hold clubs accountable if you're a season ticket holder don't get at the players clubs hand out salary's chairman board members are taking home big wages when do we address them?

If you live in the UK it is. Ask me how much you care about the dweebs at the beach in Florida right now.

None of us know what the stipulations of the pay cut are, so maybe he is doing what is best for his long term financial situation.

But as the highest-paid player at Arsenal Football Club, it is not a good look for himself or the club.

#ShameOnArsenal
See there the issue you are making this a team loyalty issue. You was defending spurs as a club now you got a problem with ozil and arsenal

Players are tge easy target as shown by this Ozil situation. He does stuff for charity that is less publicised but becauae he won't do it now when everyone thinks he should we should all take shots at him? I happily take shots at Ozil but not for this

Do you guys look at your club's financial statements and see what proportion of revenue is paid to the Players?

For anyone of you that has ever said such n such ain't worth 200k a week, why would you be opposed to them taking a pay cut now to ensure background staff is paid.

Nuff ballers give to charity. I can only assume that, like most ballers, he has other revenue streams. And he earns 350k a week. Its his right to turndown a pay cut but it looks terrible and shows he doesn't care about the club imo.

None of you guys could be season ticket holders saying this.

I know if I was a season ticket holder and I'm not getting my money back or credit towards future games, the whole first team managerial staff, executive board, need to take a pay cut.

Mine been put on hold for 3months... If the season is canceled they will prolly refund or work something else out for next season... So far Albion been really good at communicating tbf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back