Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuff ballers give to charity. I can only assume that, like most ballers, he has other revenue streams. And he earns 350k a week. Its his right to turndown a pay cut but it looks terrible and shows he doesn't care about the club imo.

All footballers do (or more than likely do) its an easy tax right off... I hate when people criticise them for doing it though, because even if it is a tax right off its still a great deed...

Just like when Becks played for PSG, he donated all his salary to charity and got slated by some people, who were banging on about how it was a tax scheme etc well charity still got £3.5mill from it...

Damn, will be 31 next season. Would be a good signing in a vacuum, but at the price Arsenal would ask for, not worth it.
What price can they ask for. They are now a badly run club who posted a loss last year. They will be hampered because of COVID (like everyone else) and they have a 30 year old going into his final year of contract. They are in no position to play hard ball.

Based on what UEFA said yesterday I’m surprised the Dutch have voided the season.

Goes against the guidelines set out yesterday.

Ayo Gangs of London on Sky Atlantic might be HBO in US

There is a scene at the end of ep 4 which was just mad. Some of the best British film production I’ve seen.

Ayo Gangs of London on Sky Atlantic might be HBO in US

There is a scene at the end of ep 4 which was just mad. Some of the best British film production I’ve seen.

Is that by the same bloke who directed The Raid films? From the trailer I saw the fight scenes look just as mental as the films.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back