Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SANCHO to CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!!

Might Woodward actually be getting hip to this negotiating shit? Sending out a message so selling clubs can't take us to the cleaners? Nah who am I kidding that's giving him too much credit

Nah that's exactly what he's doing @dasmooth1

Woodward knows he's been made to look a fool in the transfer market and overall punching bag for United's failures post-Fergie era.
He's just lining them ducks in row with "oh you know we ain't all got it like that no more....it's the end of the jiggy era" spiel to leverage as best possible.

United will be looking to do a coup of budget value for money transfer dealings and take full advantage of COVID-19 once football resumes.
OGS already showed his hand less than 3 weeks ago:

"Football is going to get back to normality and we have to be ready," Solskjaer told Sky Sports. "Of course we discuss players, we discuss plans and we evaluate what we need.

"Us and the coaching staff have discussed games on video calls like this.

"Who knows how the market is going to react to this? Who Knows which clubs need to sell players?

"There might be a situation that we can exploit at Man Utd, we are the biggest [club] and we are well off.

Is that by the same bloke who directed The Raid films? From the trailer I saw the fight scenes look just as mental as the films.

Don’t think I’ve seen those films but yes it’s the fight scenes which are great. Bruh, there is 9 episodes...I binged watched 7 yesterday.

I read a review yesterday “I’ve never seen violence done so pretty”...I agree...it’s just filmed so well.

Might Woodward actually be getting hip to this negotiating shit? Sending out a message so selling clubs can't take us to the cleaners? Nah who am I kidding that's giving him too much credit

You can never be sure with Woody but my initial reaction is that he is finally learning. We get robbed every transfer window and he must have had enough of bending over backway for these clubs in the market.

Although if he wants Sancho as reported he needs to just pay up.

Reactions: GNS
Every club is going to struggle. The German clubs are best prepared for this I read so Dortmund don't need to sell at all they can raise his price.

As for other clubs united have already suggested they can't afford Kane.

Skip the transfer rumours lmao no one is buying anyone Especially if our clubs fail to make it into the champions League

Nah that's exactly what he's doing @dasmooth1

Woodward knows he's been made to look a fool in the transfer market and overall punching bag for United's failures post-Fergie era.
He's just lining them ducks in row with "oh you know we ain't all got it like that no more....it's the end of the jiggy era" spiel to leverage as best possible.

United will be looking to do a coup of budget value for money transfer dealings and take full advantage of COVID-19 once football resumes.
OGS already showed his hand less than 3 weeks ago:

"Football is going to get back to normality and we have to be ready," Solskjaer told Sky Sports. "Of course we discuss players, we discuss plans and we evaluate what we need.

"Us and the coaching staff have discussed games on video calls like this.

"Who knows how the market is going to react to this? Who Knows which clubs need to sell players?

"There might be a situation that we can exploit at Man Utd, we are the biggest [club] and we are well off.
Wouldnt be surprised if Woodward had a word with him after he said that and told him to stfu lol
You can never be sure with Woody but my initial reaction is that he is finally learning. We get robbed every transfer window and he must have had enough of bending over backway for these clubs in the market.

Although if he wants Sancho as reported he needs to just pay up.
Yeah as much as I would love Sancho my confidence in Woodward biting the bullet and paying up is zero

Every club is going to struggle. The German clubs are best prepared for this I read so Dortmund don't need to sell at all they can raise his price.

As for other clubs united have already suggested they can't afford Kane.

Skip the transfer rumours lmao no one is buying anyone Especially if our clubs fail to make it into the champions League

"Every club is going to struggle"
"no one is buying anyone"

Fam...

Of course every club is going to struggle, just some more than others i.e. those which are cash-strapped

The transfer market isn't going anywhere... Same way the real estate market or the stock market etc
It's simply a price correction/devaluation.
Those clubs/businesses most resilient will thrive... Dog eat dog, survival of the fittest

Vultures will circle on the weakened, nothing more and nothing less

"Every club is going to struggle"
"no one is buying anyone"

Fam...

Of course every club is going to struggle, just some more than others i.e. those which are cash-strapped

The transfer market isn't going anywhere... Same way the real estate market or the stock market etc
It's simply a price correction/devaluation.
Those clubs/businesses most resilient will thrive... Dog eat dog, survival of the fittest

Vultures will circle on the weakened, nothing more and nothing less
What top players you think united will be able to get?

Serious question I know united fans have loyalty to Ronaldo but other than that why do you lot hate Messi
GlossySmugBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

CRJUur.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back