Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EWe_or0XsAoVCgQ
Just about to post this

Appointing Conte is up there with the strangest decisions Chelsea has made. I appreciated what he achieved but these players hated Jose ruthless style. Then they appointed someone who's militant.

He is working to go back to Italy at this rate...

Everton condemn 'unacceptable' Moise Kean after £27m striker broke government guidelines by 'hosting party with several female guests - who were filmed giving lap dances - during coronavirus lockdown'

@Big_Ev just beat me to the punch

I want this kid to win sooo badly given the hardship of racism that he had to endure while @ Juve, then he had the whole being subbed as a sub under duncan ferguson's short tenure, then there was the souness comments about moise before he'd even played his first game for Everton. At the time, I didn't like it (and still don't because I think Souness has underlying issues that manifest itself when he makes comments about certain players), but then Moise does things like this which doesn't help himself and makes himself look troublesome....even though there's been others who've done silly things too much older than him like Grealish

from 1min 25secs

Arsenal to open London Colney training ground to players on limited basis

Arsenal's players will return to light training sessions from next week.

Players will undertake individual running at London Colney, in line with government coronavirus regulations.

"Players will be permitted access to our London Colney training grounds," a club spokesperson said. "Access will be limited, carefully managed and social distancing will be maintained.

"All Colney buildings remain closed. Players will travel alone, do their individual workout and return home."

The move comes two days after the club spoke to all their players after Alexandre Lacazette, David Luiz, Nicolas Pepe and Granit Xhaka were pictured breaking social distancing guidelines.

Lacazette was too close to someone valeting his car, while Luiz and Xhaka were having a kickabout in a park.

Pepe was seen playing football with some friends.

The quartet, along with the rest of the Gunners squad, were reminded of their responsibilities.

UK government guidelines say you can only exercise on your own or with people you live with. Also, if you have to go outside, you should stay more than two metres (six feet) apart from anyone other than members of your own household.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back