Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree at all. Them he's played the most games so he gonna have the most passes. Should be Rash or AWB but it seems this Engkish hype train for Maguire not goin' anywhere

Right so as Yall know, the Dutch gov cancelled all major events including football untill Sept 1st and the KNVB - Dutch FA - decided to have no champion - but give the European spots based on the position of the table - and no promotion nor relegation...

So loads of clubs are sueing the KNVB right now, it isn't helping that the director of the KNVB is an ex Feyenoord man - a club who is benefitting a lot right now - and there are to many clubs right now that are disadvantaged...

But I get the decision, no one was going to be happy regardless of what was going to happen and football ain't important right now...

Im curious as to what the Uefa will do now, at the end of the day it was the Dutch government that made footy impossible...down south in Belgium they cancelled the season as well...the Germans are kickstarting the Liga again but it isn't sure yet if the competition will continue...

They not tryna let it go. If be surprised if it actually kicks off behind closed doors. What they only gonna do Prem? Most clubs rely on gate receipts,

Guus was my fav coach at PSV, had that winners mentality, I was to young under his first spell at the club but fam came in during his 2nd spell saying 'a great club never loses 2 games in a row' and in all those years that occasion barely happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back