Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So having Pogba available to play all season wouldn’t have improved us?

Ok I give up.

tenor.gif

Hey, we got different opinions. I’ve always said Ole is the right man for now.

If he builds a team that is capable of competing and fails..so be it.

But for now he is just building and it looks more positive than negative to me at this time.

There you go im done....lol

What's everyone take on the players situation?

I get that footballers feel like they're been scapegoated. However they are sounding mad out of touch.

@Water Ur Seeds you usually have some wild takes. What's your opinion?

I cannot be assed to go back and meticulously read all the back and fourth...

But I see its about Ole, Pogba and Shaw...

My view is Ole had a really rocky patch but did start to get some good results and we hit some form over the last few weeks before the lockdown and a big part of that is imo down to Bruno Fernandes and finding a good balance... being able to link defensive to midfield and midfield to strikers... Rashford started finding his scoring boots was massive too... But if a manger like Poch popped up I would welcome the change...

I think Pobga is already gone so its pointless speculating now... I think we did miss him in certain games but now we have being doing well without him (i know was only for a short period) but I think we can do without him now... So if we can use him to bring in some heavy hitters like Sancho then Im happy with that...

Also I think Shaw and ABW have been dope as wingbacks but I still think Maguire is overrated...

Last edited:
What's everyone take on the players situation?

I get that footballers feel like they're been scapegoated. However they are sounding mad out of touch.

On one hand they do seem out of touch but I also see the other end. What if I’m letting go of 30% of my wages just for the president to pocket it and pull the shit Spurs and Liverpool are doing. I think for some it could be seen as they want to know where their cut wages are going. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: GNS
How did this turn into MUFC chat?
Stop kidding yourself s Ole is a shit manager that has an extended lease on life because utd signed Bruno.

UTD are not competing for the premier league, champions league, none of the top trophies, which is what UTD fans want and expect.

How did this turn into MUFC chat?
Stop kidding yourself s Ole is a shit manager that has an extended lease on life because utd signed Bruno.

UTD are not competing for the premier league, champions league, none of the top trophies, which is what UTD fans want and expect.

Nobody ever said Ole is world class manager, I said he is the right manager for now.

You see Spurs, Chelsea Arsenal are not competing for Pl or CL or any trophies either. All these teams are in transition.

Problem Utd have is we tried Mourinho, we tried LVG and along the way the club lost its vision and recruited really badly. I think Ole is fixing this and this issue must be fixed before Utd can challenge.

Ole is two to three signings away from getting UTD competing again.

I've said from day one that Ole won't be here to see the fruits of his hard work.

Biggest issue I have with ole is he’s happy no matter the result.

I get taking the positives outta the game but he seems like he would get battered by 6 and say some shit like well for 15 minutes we played extremely well

7676508-6517783-Ole_Gunnar_Solskjaer_s_cheery_nature_is_in_stark_contrast_to_Jos-a-16_1545344939477.jpg

Nobody ever said Ole is world class manager, I said he is the right manager for now.

You see Spurs, Chelsea Arsenal are not competing for Pl or CL or any trophies either. All these teams are in transition.

Problem Utd have is we tried Mourinho, we tried LVG and along the way the club lost its vision and recruited really badly. I think Ole is fixing this and this issue must be fixed before Utd can challenge.

Ole is two to three signings away from getting UTD competing again.

I've said from day one that Ole won't be here to see the fruits of his hard work.

We were 2nd under Jose mate stop this bullshit.

This transfer policy nonsense is the Ole fans Make America Great Again.

Lindelof, Lukaku, Pogba, Fred, Ibra, Mik, Sanchez and Bailey. Of that list of Jose signings only really Sanchez was super poor and even then who could have predicted he'd be so trash. The issue under Jose was that he didn't get all the players he needed, not that the players he got weren't good enough.

SPURS, CHELSEA AND ARSENAL ALL CHANGED THEIR MANAGERS.

Maguire and James are not the players we need at OT. James isn't good enough and Maguire isn't even the best defender at the club at the moment let aline when Smalling gets back.

So as I asked before, are we ready to admit Maguire wasn't the right signin'

Last edited:
We were shit under Jose and finishing second was a fluke and he couldn’t maintain that which is why he was sacked. You need to stop.

Maguire will be England captain for the next 2 euros and the next World Cup. Nah sorry, I don’t see as a mistake. I do however see him as expensive but that is the price you pay for the England captain.

So lets compare his season so far to the worlds best...

BBF2CF9C-D39E-4F09-88C8-B769E6E40DB8.jpeg

So Maguire arguably having a decent season as Virgil who was last years Ballon D’Or runner up. But because Ole bought him facts and stats don’t matter right?

Next.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back