Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've conceded more goals in out league than other teams and we're fifth that stat means nothin'.

So the club didn't back him now? Or...

He was bought as a squad player but he is out startin' RM and he's no near good enough

Yea and now Ole has requested Sancho and if rumors are to be believed the club is working on a deal. James will be a squad player.

I mean we’re in rebuild, you can’t have everything at once.

Me reading this:

1*YcaKi0NsXzlRH9Jo7QtnHw.gif

Dont worry blud. The club isnt going to sign that prick.

Since we only 3 points behind you if that was the case they would probably be ahead of Chelsea also.

Given his record I’d say he’d probably be the same as Utd are now.
I would definitely agree they would be up there with Chelsea.

That's 2 managers that hasn't had a transfer market Vs a manager that has had how many?

Also you can see arteta direction with arsenal.

What you scoring
Arteta
Lampard
Ole

Yea and now Ole has requested Sancho and if rumors are to be believed the club is working on a deal. James will be a squad player.

I mean we’re in rebuild, you can’t have everything at once.

You're ignorin' that he intentionally weakened the side or, if you'd prefer, allowed the team to be weakened.

Do we need to keep pretendin' or are we ready to admit that Maguire isn't better than Smalling.

Let's be real if Spurs had Kane they'd be above us. If Chelsea cudda signed played in summer they'd prolly be above us. Everton aren't even that far behind.

I just wish United fans were honest and said they want Ole to have more time coz he's Ole. At least then we wouldn't need to argue

I already spoke of injuries. If losing Kane hurts Spurs how does losing Pogba hurt Utd?

Same applies. We lose Rashford after he already was having a career best season. That hurt us.

Whose to say with Pogba in the team we wouldn’t be third by now?

Reactions: GNS
Basically ozil in the perfect system is the best in his role but he needs the system to work with him while a kdb is flexible.

Pogba is the same for France he looks like the complete footballer

In the spurs arguement it’s absurd they only have one true striker, recipe for disaster.

levy ain’t gunna part with pennies unless he really has too tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back