Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see more Utd fans complain about Lindelof than Maguire.

Everyone agrees we overpaid but the season Jose was here everyone was crying for Maguire, including Jose.

Smalling is available to Arsenal and Roma for £25m (and we’ll prolly take £18m). If anyone wants Maguire right now it’s a minimum £100m since he joined us.

Please don’t act like this post or any other of mine is acting like Maguire is a world beater.

Yo, I watched the end of that George Best doc... Very sad the way it went down hill for him, dude would go on 22 day binges... Jeeeeehz... But was a real sad watch in the end... TBH I dont think he even fulfilled his potential which is crazy...

We were shit under Jose and finishing second was a fluke and he couldn’t maintain that which is why he was sacked. You need to stop.

Maguire will be England captain for the next 2 euros and the next World Cup. Nah sorry, I don’t see as a mistake. I do however see him as expensive but that is the price you pay for the England captain.

So lets compare his season so far to the worlds best...

View attachment 260175

So Maguire arguably having a decent season as Virgil who was last years Ballon D’Or runner up. But because Ole bought him facts and stats don’t matter right?

Next.

We got 82 points mate, conceded fewest ot second fewest goals had the best or second best record against top 6 and we got to a cup final how on earth is that a fluke.

Those are attackin' stats smh Maguire isn't anywhere near the level of player VVD

Lol mate seriously what are you sayin'. 80m is justified coz of some fantasy you have that Maguire will be captain? Two years from now? Come on man. Maguire isn't better than Smalling or Lindelof and we paid a word record fee for him AND he had a mediocre season. Bad signin'.

Ironically one of the main reasons Jose had a breakdown is could Woody didn’t buy him Maguire but now Ole has it’s a mistake?

You man are funny.

No its because he wanted a WC defender and he got Fred. He wanted Varane, Alder, Boateng and Maguire was shouted as an alternative. In the same way Ljnde and Bailey were alternatives.

I see more Utd fans complain about Lindelof than Maguire.

Everyone agrees we overpaid but the season Jose was here everyone was crying for Maguire, including Jose.

Smalling is available to Arsenal and Roma for £25m (and we’ll prolly take £18m). If anyone wants Maguire right now it’s a minimum £100m since he joined us.

Please don’t act like this post or any other of mine is acting like Maguire is a world beater.

Smalling > Maguire those numbers mean nothin'

We got 82 points mate, conceded fewest ot second fewest goals had the best or second best record against top 6 and we got to a cup final how on earth is that a fluke.

Those are attackin' stats smh Maguire isn't anywhere near the level of player VVD

Lol mate seriously what are you sayin'. 80m is justified coz of some fantasy you have that Maguire will be captain? Two years from now? Come on man. Maguire isn't better than Smalling or Lindelof and we paid a word record fee for him AND he had a mediocre season. Bad signin'.

Bruh, we were shit and the same excuse used now could be used then..other teams around us didn't perform.

I never said Maguire was worth the money. Maguire has better stats than both players this season

No its because he wanted a WC defender and he got Fred. He wanted Varane, Alder, Boateng and Maguire was shouted as an alternative. In the same way Ljnde and Bailey were alternatives.

Jose said ths as a pundit on Sky
"I was not an idiot when I was crying in the last pre-season for a central defender," added Mourinho.

"First of all, he has physical qualities. If Maguire does not come, then today you have (Victor) Lindelof and (Axel) Tuanzebe, or Lindelof and Phil Jones. It's a big difference”

Bruh, we were shit and the same excuse used now could be used then..other teams around us didn't perform.

I never said Maguire was worth the money. Maguire has better stats than both players this season

What do you mean we were shit? Are we still shit? The style of football hasn't changed its just executed worse and we have worse players on the pitch.

Is Maguire better than Smalling in your opinion or not?

Is Maguire as good as van Dijk in your opinion or not

Jose said ths as a pundit on Sky
"I was not an idiot when I was crying in the last pre-season for a central defender," added Mourinho.

"First of all, he has physical qualities. If Maguire does not come, then today you have (Victor) Lindelof and (Axel) Tuanzebe, or Lindelof and Phil Jones. It's a big difference”

*Yawn* he wanted a CB and Maguire was shouted on the list, as I said. He was not first choice

What do you mean we were shit? Are we still shit? The style of football hasn't changed its just executed worse and we have worse players on the pitch.

Is Maguire better than Smalling in your opinion or not?

Is Maguire as good as van Dijk in your opinion or not

I think we are a better team, yes.

Bro, it wasn’t long ago Smalling left on loan, I couldn’t understand it but with Smalling we still needed a CB...go ask Jose.

I think we should bring Smalling back rather than spend on De Ligt or Koulbaily.

No I do not think he is better than VVD

I think we are a better team, yes.

Bro, it wasn’t long ago Smalling left on loan, I couldn’t understand it but with Smalling we still needed a CB...go ask Jose.

I think we should bring Smalling back rather than spend on De Ligt or Koulbaily.

No I do not think he is better than VVD

So Maguire isn't better than Smalling gotcha.

We conceded fewer goals and scored more but we're somehow a better team now?

So Maguire isn't better than Smalling gotcha.

We conceded fewer goals and scored more but we're somehow a better team now?

Bro you a member of RedCafe?

Utd fans that will agree with you and ones that will argue until football is back.

The Ole subject is a hot topic over there just tipped in the Ole Out favour. You might enjoy it over there, fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back