Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose defo wanted Maquire, I think that really pissed him off after he left when Ole signed him...

I think Maquire is better than Smalling and Jones but that isnt saying much... Maquire is overrated and overpriced but he is decent...

Hopefully Axel and Williams get serious games next season and TFM signs a new deal... We would have a core of very good homegrown player in the first squad which is always dope...

I don't get why they was covering the Boris situation up. We been told it takes 7 to 14 days Matt Hancock and the other adviser are all out and about we can see Boris situation is serious...... I wish him well though and hope it's a wake up call to everyone

I don't get why they was covering the Boris situation up. We been told it takes 7 to 14 days Matt Hancock and the other adviser are all out and about we can see Boris situation is serious...... I wish him well though and hope it's a wake up call to everyone

It's the government trying (and failing) at giving Boris the whole ubermensch, Churchillian, strong enough to beat a killer virus and run the country from a hospital bed image... People aren't buying it. With this regime we have in government do nothing but lie (ripping the page right out of Trump's play book) and they've been well and truly exposed with this one

I do think it's more just trying to keep everyone calm but I think at this moment we appreciate honesty

It doesn't inspire calmness - it just reinforces the fact they dither and lie with every second breath they take. They should have just said BoJo is in hospital, Raab will take over duty until he's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back