Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A much different situation Ole faced compared to Moyes. But alas, the Ole outers have been using this argument for a while now.

I agree Moyes wasn’t backed.

Ole has had a year in a bizarre PL situation where Leicester were ahead of City and Liverpool were 20 points clear at Xmas.

This says a lot about the “OG” top 6 and how far behind Chelsea, Utd, Arsenal and Spurs are to City and Liverpool. I say this to say if we judging Ole to his nearest rivals who are all teams in transition, you can’t say he has done that bad.

Before postponing the season Ole hadn’t lost in 11 games and we were improving every game with the introduction of Bruno.
I believe the momentum we were building, had football carried on, Utd would be in top 4 by now.

I’ve seen Jose be given the benefit of injuries. Man C are behind Liverpool by so much because of injuries and a leaky back line. Arsenal have had injuries. So we can’t discount no Pogba, Martial for 6 weeks at the beginning of the season, McSauce, Rashford.

So with the introduction of Greenwood, Chong, Williams, Garner and Gomez we’ve seen a return to Utd traditions of giving youth a chance whilst still actually being in a fight for top 4.

A clear recruitment strategy has been deployed with all of Ole’s signings being a success and becoming the spine of the team. Say what you want about being left short this season but Ole clearly wanted Bruno in the summer which leads me to believe he would have wanted to replace Lukaku.

And Lukaku wanted to leave. So the argument of he was let go by Ole has been debunked by Lukaku himself.

Less social media bullshit from the likely culprits like Lingard, Pogba etc...

Improved Fred, Rashford, Martial, McSauce. AWB is improving his attacking game.

Beaten Chelsea x3, Man C x3 this season and were the only team to not lose to Liverpool for a long time.

Nah I don’t agree.

A much different situation Ole faced compared to Moyes. But alas, the Ole outers have been using this argument for a while now.

I agree Moyes wasn’t backed.

Ole has had a year in a bizarre PL situation where Leicester were ahead of City and Liverpool were 20 points clear at Xmas.

This says a lot about the “OG” top 6 and how far behind Chelsea, Utd, Arsenal and Spurs are to City and Liverpool. I say this to say if we judging Ole to his nearest rivals who are all teams in transition, you can’t say he has done that bad.

Before postponing the season Ole hadn’t lost in 11 games and we were improving every game with the introduction of Bruno.
I believe the momentum we were building, had football carried on, Utd would be in top 4 by now.

I’ve seen Jose be given the benefit of injuries. Man C are behind Liverpool by so much because of injuries and a leaky back line. Arsenal have had injuries. So we can’t discount no Pogba, Martial for 6 weeks at the beginning of the season, McSauce, Rashford.

So with the introduction of Greenwood, Chong, Williams, Garner and Gomez we’ve seen a return to Utd traditions of giving youth a chance whilst still actually being in a fight for top 4.

A clear recruitment strategy has been deployed with all of Ole’s signings being a success and becoming the spine of the team. Say what you want about being left short this season but Ole clearly wanted Bruno in the summer which leads me to believe he would have wanted to replace Lukaku.

And Lukaku wanted to leave. So the argument of he was let go by Ole has been debunked by Lukaku himself.

Less social media bullshit from the likely culprits like Lingard, Pogba etc...

Improved Fred, Rashford, Martial, McSauce. AWB is improving his attacking game.

Beaten Chelsea x3, Man C x3 this season and were the only team to not lose to Liverpool for a long time.

Nah I don’t agree.
source.gif

And just to add Luke Shaw was coming back to form and considered an ‘elder statesman’ at the age of 24. Improved under Ole along with Matic. The players were playing for him.

Fielding statistically one of the youngest teams in the PL week in week out, along with Frank at Chelsea.

1. Ole has had a year in a bizarre PL situation where Leicester were ahead of City and Liverpool were 20 points clear at Xmas.

2. This says a lot about the “OG” top 6 and how far behind Chelsea, Utd, Arsenal and Spurs are to City and Liverpool. I say this to say if we judging Ole to his nearest rivals who are all teams in transition, you can’t say he has done that bad.

3. Before postponing the season Ole hadn’t lost in 11 games and we were improving every game with the introduction of Bruno.

4.I believe the momentum we were building, had football carried on, Utd would be in top 4 by now.

5. I’ve seen Jose be given the benefit of injuries. Man C are behind Liverpool by so much because of injuries and a leaky back line. Arsenal have had injuries. So we can’t discount no Pogba, Martial for 6 weeks at the beginning of the season, McSauce, Rashford.

6. So with the introduction of Greenwood, Chong, Williams, Garner and Gomez we’ve seen a return to Utd traditions of giving youth a chance whilst still actually being in a fight for top 4.

7. A clear recruitment strategy has been deployed with all of Ole’s signings being a success and becoming the spine of the team. Say what you want about being left short this season but Ole clearly wanted Bruno in the summer which leads me to believe he would have wanted to replace Lukaku.

8. And Lukaku wanted to leave. So the argument of he was let go by Ole has been debunked by Lukaku himself.

9. Less social media bullshit from the likely culprits like Lingard, Pogba etc...

10. Improved Fred, Rashford, Martial, McSauce. AWB is improving his attacking game.

11.Beaten Chelsea x3, Man C x3 this season and were the only team to not lose to Liverpool for a long time.

Nah I don’t agree.

1. So what.

2. Arsenal and Spurs changed their manager. Chelsea did too and had a transfer ban. Comparin' Ole to those teams only makes him look worse.

3. So what.

4. Mystic Meg

5. Jose was never given any easy ride coz of injuries that's a lie.

6. Greenwood and Williams cool, the rest have had no impact ata ll and tbh Greenwood hasn't really either. We lost a striker and didn't start him so that's sayin' something.

7. Maguire and James haven't been successes what planet are you livin' on.
I'm never gonna let United fans change the story with Bruno. We could have had him in summer but Ole decided against it.

8. Welp he would say that wouldn't he. Why did Ole sanction the move. Why didn't Ole tell him the transfer was contingent upon a replacement comin' in.

9. LOOOOOOOOOOL Pogba and his agent have been disrespectin' Ole all year mate let's not pretend he had more respect tha previous managers.

10. Martial isn't better. He just starts more. Sauce and Rash are better but I don't see how thats Ole's doin'. We play in the exact same way.
Fred is still mediocre but you can have that if you want it.

11. That we didn't lose to Liverpool trophy will look good next to our Premier Leagues and Champions Leagues

Opinions. Plus you did a lot but without checking stats we had one of the best defensive records in Europe so Maguire not improving the team is false. AWB is better that Ashley Young and Dalot at right back another improvement. James was only supposed to be a squad player but his pace has assisted us on the break many times this season. Bruno is Bruno.

You sound naive when you blame the manager for transfer dealings. Look above and look how bad our transfer business is...even how long it took to get Bruno.

Last edited:
Opinions. Plus you did a lot but without checking stats we had one of the best defensive records in Europe so Maguire not improving the team is false. AWB is better that Ashley Young and Dalot at right back another improvement. James was only supposed to be a squad player but his pace has assisted us on the break many times this season. Bruno is Bruno.

You sound naive when you blame the manager for transfer dealings. Look above and look how bad are transfer business is...even how long it took to get Bruno.
What you think ole has got wrong?

What you think ole has got wrong?

Ole and the medical team have handled injuries badly. But also so have some individual players.

Without certain players available we couldn’t break down teams. Lots of tactics were tried so some of it was down to coaching but some players have proven they’re just not good enough.

Lingard and Mata were not breaking down the low block like Bruno or Pogba can. We lost games we should have won because of this.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
1. So what.

2. Arsenal and Spurs changed their manager. Chelsea did too and had a transfer ban. Comparin' Ole to those teams only makes him look worse.

3. So what.

4. Mystic Meg

5. Jose was never given any easy ride coz of injuries that's a lie.

6. Greenwood and Williams cool, the rest have had no impact ata ll and tbh Greenwood hasn't really either. We lost a striker and didn't start him so that's sayin' something.

7. Maguire and James haven't been successes what planet are you livin' on.
I'm never gonna let United fans change the story with Bruno. We could have had him in summer but Ole decided against it.

8. Welp he would say that wouldn't he. Why did Ole sanction the move. Why didn't Ole tell him the transfer was contingent upon a replacement comin' in.

9. LOOOOOOOOOOL Pogba and his agent have been disrespectin' Ole all year mate let's not pretend he had more respect tha previous managers.

10. Martial isn't better. He just starts more. Sauce and Rash are better but I don't see how thats Ole's doin'. We play in the exact same way.
Fred is still mediocre but you can have that if you want it.

11. That we didn't lose to Liverpool trophy will look good next to our Premier Leagues and Champions Leagues

goated for the mystic meg reference haha.

MYSTIC-MEG-MAIN.jpg

Ole and the medical team have handled injuries badly. But also so have some individual players.

Without certain players available we couldn’t break down teams. Lots of tactics were tried so some of it was down to coaching but some players have proven they’re just not good enough.

Lingard and Mata were not breaking down the low block like Bruno or Pogba can. We lost games we should have won because of this.

Hmm

Fact is Liverpool we’re the only consistent team this season, and Leicester for a while outside of that if any team managed to be consistent they would have easily been in the top 4.

stats are cool and all but why have good defence if you can’t score goals?

You sound naive when you blame the manager for transfer dealings. Look above and look how bad our transfer business is...even how long it took to get Bruno.

We conceded 28 goals in 18, 54 goals in 19 and 30 goals this season so far.

2019,was an anomaly season quite obviously. That we conceded fewer than 50 goals is no good thing.

There are teams in England who have conceded fewer goals, includin' Sheffield so I call foul us havin' one of the best defenses in Europe.

So one second Ole has changed our transfer policy and the next I'm naive for thinkin' he has control over transfers. Sort yourself out mate

James doesn't even make the squad of most other top 6 teams bruh he's not it at all

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Fact is Liverpool we’re the only consistent team this season, and Leicester for a while outside of that if any team managed to be consistent they would have easily been in the top 4.

stats are cool and all but why have good defence if you can’t score goals?

It’s what happens with a team in transition. As Arsenal supporter you should know this.

“Why have good attacking options with no defence?”

2019,was an anomaly season quite obviously. That we conceded fewer than 50 goals is no good thing.

There are teams in England who have conceded fewer goals, includin' Sheffield so I call foul us havin' one of the best defenses in Europe.

So one second Ole has changed our transfer policy and the next I'm naive for thinkin' he has control over transfers. Sort yourself out mate

James doesn't even make the squad of most other top 6 teams bruh he's not it at all

Ole having a clear strategy and the club completely backing him are two different things. He has been backed but considering we had 9 out last summer and 3 in and we still buy one of our summer targets in January suggest the requests went in but the club bought 3 in the summer and one in Jan.

As I sad, Janes was bought as a squad player.

james reminds me a lot of Walcott, all the pace but doesn’t really know how to use it effectively and rarely has an end product.

It’s what happens with a team in transition. As Arsenal supporter you should know this.

“Why have good attacking options with no defence?”

if you outscore the team you win, if you prevent conceding but can’t score you draw.

draw = 1 point
Win = 3 points

do the math.

Ole having a clear strategy and the club completely backing him are two different things. He has been backed but considering we had 9 out last summer and 3 in and we still buy one of our summer targets in January suggest the requests went in but the club bought 3 in the summer and one in Jan.

As I sad, Janes was bought as a squad player.

We've conceded more goals in out league than other teams and we're fifth that stat means nothin'.

So the club didn't back him now? Or...

He was bought as a squad player but he is out startin' RM and he's no near good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back