Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL Yeah shit was all over the news here... Couple years ago fam showed up at the national squad dressed like Arthur Morgan and the media has been clowning him ever since, they settled down after he kick started Holland's revival but now they're back at it.

He actually stepped his game up several lvls at Lyon, think he would have made a transfer if he didn't get injured... If my boy Wijnaldum has his way than he ll be at Liverpool next season

Fam this might be the greatest post ever posted, Faas was the player my grandpops schooled me on while shit talking to pops who was a big Cruijff, Neeskens and Keizer fan... Guess our gen got Messi...

I'll probably be shit talking to my boy in 2040 saying neymardinho ain't got shit on Messi..
Will be easier for u to pull up numerous clips of Messi to convince your kid. All Faas's limited highlights are in black and white (Even in Black and white, u can still easily see Faas >>> Beckham)

I havnt finished it yet but been watching this AWESOME George Best documentary that I recorded on earlier in the week...

It strikes me that so many of the naturally gifted GOATS from order generation have such a similar story, in the fact that they just loved to play football... like they would play it for free but could have been even better or achieved more but ended up drinking, partying, fcking everything that walks or just cracking up... Dudes like Best, R9, Gazza, Ronaldinho, Maradona, Garrincha etc they are some of the greatest/most skilful players to ever kick a ball and all have a similar story...

Edit: strange that it seems they in made it a ESPN 30 for 30 doc too, the same documentary... Maybe for the America market???

Just went for a run... So many people playing football or sunbathing we are going to be quarantined for a long time

Not one for martial law or whatever the correct word would be, but army or police need to start pressing people that take the piss like, because its literally killing people and its making people that are actually losing their mind staying in have to stay in even longer... Plus its fckn the economy...

Not one for martial law or whatever the correct word would be, but army or police need to start pressing people that take the piss like, because its literally killing people and its making people that are actually losing their mind staying in have to stay in even longer... Plus its fckn the economy...

police are pressing people round my way if you ain’t exercising you getting told to go home or get fined.

Will be easier for u to pull up numerous clips of Messi to convince your kid. All Faas's limited highlights are in black and white (Even in Black and white, u can still easily see Faas >>> Beckham)

Not sure if serious but did they even play the same position-right wing/right sided mid?

I havnt finished it yet but been watching this AWESOME George Best documentary that I recorded on earlier in the week...

It strikes me that so many of the naturally gifted GOATS from order generation have such a similar story, in the fact that they just loved to play football... like they would play it for free but could have been even better or achieved more but ended up drinking, partying, fcking everything that walks or just cracking up... Dudes like Best, R9, Gazza, Ronaldinho, Maradona, Garrincha etc they are some of the greatest/most skilful players to ever kick a ball and all have a similar story...

Edit: strange that it seems they in made it a ESPN 30 for 30 doc too, the same documentary... Maybe for the America market???

Great question. I think it was co-produced by both the BBC and ESPN. Seems like the director also did a couple of other BBC-ESPN work such as 9.79 and Hillsborough.

police are pressing people round my way if you ain’t exercising you getting told to go home or get fined.

Yeah they need to start disappearing people in parks around the whole country... Some people just dont get it, 100's of people in parks and schitt is a fckn joke... Start hitting people with fines... I feel for people like the boxer Anthony Yarde, dude looks his father AND nan to this virus and people taking the piss have BBQs in parks and parties...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back