The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although let me just say that people focusing on footballers such as government members can fuck off.

Footballers are the working and lower class that made it.

What are all those posh kids that went into work in high powered jobs doing?

Are politicians giving up their own money?

The league or individual players?

I agree and as stated in yo tweet something was planned behind the scenes.

But there are many other people that earn just as much that are not being called out.

Why are Chief Ex’s not being called out? Fucking Levy asking for gov help for non footballing staff then releases he just got a fucking pay rise?

What about Woodward? FA chiefs? Agents?

People making serious money off football that don’t even play football?? Where are they?

I think the issue more on football clubs more than players. I think they're saying if staff are at risk the club's should put something in place to help.

They should of been proactive I also think the premier League should be helping out lower leagues

Reactions: DNB1
Lmao you man are so sheltered a different opinion is been a troll

What next wes brown is top 5 premier League defender?
image.jpg

Why can't people leave then alone

Watch Tiger King on Netflix if you haven’t already...crazy shit.

But the important thing I learned is there is more privately owned tigers in America than there is in the wild.

Bro, don’t let these dudes overhype Beckham to u,

Faas Wilkes >>> Beckham. Unfortunately for Faas Wilkes, he did not marry Monique van de Ven, so his greatest is lost to history.

But u and I know dude was the truth. Faas Wilkes was the OG DRIBBLE GOD.

Fam this might be the greatest post ever posted, Faas was the player my grandpops schooled me on while shit talking to pops who was a big Cruijff, Neeskens and Keizer fan... Guess our gen got Messi...

I'll probably be shit talking to my boy in 2040 saying neymardinho ain't got shit on Messi..

• Goat
Reactions: toheeb27
Status
Not open for further replies.