Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This beef is just two primary school kids in the playground trying to cuss each other's mums.

Edit: I think I'll pass on this whole beef ting.

Last edited:
I wish I understood what the hell both them niggas saying in those song. It’s like reggaton to the ear

Some kind soul has already dropped the lyrics:

Some kind soul has already dropped the lyrics:

Lol. Wiley call mans mom a dickhead. Yooooo

Ripping the weave off of moms head.

Both hilarious. Stormzy guy more polish

Umtiti vs United / Spurs / Arsenal

23184070-0-image-a-44_1578557914877.jpg

1. Who needs Umtiti the most out of the three?

2. Where can Umtiti make the most impact to elevate that club to the next level?

3. Which club would be best for Umtiti's career?

Last edited:
Umtiti vs United / Spurs / Arsenal

23184070-0-image-a-44_1578557914877.jpg

1. Who needs Umtiti the most out of the three?

2. Where can Umtiti make the most impact to elevate that club to the next level?

3. Which club would be best for Umtiti's career?

1. I would say Arsenal easily, followed probably by Spurs (assuming Vertongen leaves), then United

2. Spurs defence of late seems to be holding them back but I don't think it's the profile of the players but rather the system in which they defend that's the issue. I would say in terms of personnel, that they need full-backs as a priority more than a CB to improve the squad. Arsenal have too many issues to simply resolve with one guy coming in at the back although that's such a key area for them to strengthen. United would benefit but they're a bit of circus now in terms of stability. Will OGS still be there next season? What of Pogba? Who else will leave in the Summer (Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Mata, Alexis etc). Tough but of the three, I would say Arsenal edges it as Umtiti fixes an immediate issue and Arteta seems to be laying solid foundations to move Arsenal in the right direction.

3. Umtiti is a world cup winner so should be playing at the highest level and winning things. Of the 3, ironically Spurs are most capable of doing that especially with Mourinho at the helm.

Last edited:
What club is more toxic united or arsenal?

Funny Jose left and looks like everything is still toxic even with happy ole

Utd fan base is toxic af right now because it’s spoilt fan base. All agreed at the beginning of the season that a rebuild is needed but still expect us to win every game with a depleted squad and a injury crisis.

Blaming Ole is stupid when LVG and Jose couldn’t do much better.

Both LVG and Jose had more to work with and still never got us back where we should be.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
Utd fan base is toxic af right now because it’s spoilt fan base. All agreed at the beginning of the season that a rebuild is needed but still expect us to win every game with a depleted squad and a injury crisis.

Blaming Ole is stupid when LVG and Jose couldn’t do much better.

Both LVG and Jose had more to work with and still never got us back where we should be.

No its toxic because too many fans live in a fantasy
world where Ole is doin' a good job but Jose didn't.

No one expects United to win every game, people like me don't like that we have no tactics other than counter. That's Ole's entire job.

The squad is depleted because Ole depleted it.

Lastly it has nothin' to do with anyone bein' spoilt, no one is upset that we won't win Prem this year or next so please let's not do that

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back