Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, i am happy to pile on the dude, but half of the things u are criticizing him for are out of his control. Just like the folks who blamed Mourinho for the players that were brought, sold or loaned out. I dont think Ole has much say on those matters either.

No I don't believe the board would sell Lukaku and let Smalling leave on loan without bein' asked to.

No I don't believe the board would sell Lukaku and let Smalling leave on loan without bein' asked to.
Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku has revealed he made his decision to leave Manchester United well before the end of last season and that Red Devils manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wanted him to stay at Old Trafford.

The Belgian spoke to Belgian newspaper Het Belang van Limburg while on international duty, discussing both his old manager and new boss, Antonio Conte (h/t Naveen Ullal of Sport Witness):

"Solskjaer has my eternal respect. He understood me when I said in March that it was time for me to leave England. I have been in the Premier League as an 18-year-old boy, and now I am 26. Solskjaer wanted to keep me, but I was ready for something new.

Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku has revealed he made his decision to leave Manchester United well before the end of last season and that Red Devils manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wanted him to stay at Old Trafford.

The Belgian spoke to Belgian newspaper Het Belang van Limburg while on international duty, discussing both his old manager and new boss, Antonio Conte (h/t Naveen Ullal of Sport Witness):

"Solskjaer has my eternal respect. He understood me when I said in March that it was time for me to leave England. I have been in the Premier League as an 18-year-old boy, and now I am 26. Solskjaer wanted to keep me, but I was ready for something new.

Blah blah.

He came back early from holiday to show his worth and listened to Ole talk about Greenwood all summer then tried to leave.

There's something about Arsenal that have most of their ex-players be Gunners for life....well maybe with slight exceptions of Ashley Cole and RVP (I don't hear them repping but at the same time they did receive a lot of abuse when they left)

Lol there comes a stage In life where everyone has to ask themselves what are their worth and right now united fans that were laughing at arsenal are going through the same thing

whats your club target it's obviously not to win the league. If it's to fight for top 4( it is....maybe win a trophy) ole is doing his job above expectation

There's something about Arsenal that have most of their ex-players be Gunners for life....well maybe with slight exceptions of Ashley Cole and RVP (I don't hear them repping but at the same time they did receive a lot of abuse when they left)
Rvp said he supports arsenal over everyone including united then he wants united to win....

Cole fully embraced the club but them guys act like he didn't make the right decision so he's fully said forget them

Never thought I could have a bit of respect for someone in the royal family.. we need all of them to become financially independent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back