Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Rashford still scoring.

I know the fan base is disillusioned right now but Ole is the right man to do the job that needs doing right now.

Ole has sacrificed himself cause when Utd get back to competing, Ole won’t be there. This rebuild will take a while.

It’s not a short term thing. The board know it, which is why Ole is still here and will be next season to...

Utd fans want results now. it’s inconsistency for a season or two more...

Wiley diss

Why wiley tell him bout him modda?
No idea but if even a little bit of what Stormzy said is true then Wiley shudda kept quiet

lol people act confused on why wiley is bitter. but i do get the feeling everyone thinks stormzy album is wack
Why is he bitter?
he's the pioneer not as famous and obviously bitter about stormzy financial success and the direction the genre gone the usual older rapper thing
As much as I like it I can't help but feel they've set this up between them (ain't mad if they have) but this thing popped off just in the last week i swear and he's got a video out already? Maybe I'm just cynical
Nah, I reckon you're right. it smells like a publicity campaign to me. Stormzy came and went with his album and Wiley will be dropping something soon too.

Some further context...

View attachment 211413

You not one of them “I hope we lose so Ole gets sacked” niggas is you?

Pep tactically killed Ole by not playing a striker. Phil fucking Jones and Lindloff don’t now how to act with nobody to mark. Plus we ain’t shit.
Yes I am
I want us to win every game but if we playing like shit, fuck it, I hope we get 7 to force these fuckers hand. And no it's not just ole that needs to go

If man don’t know about Wiley or put respek on his name...then they don’t know...

I been fucking wid Wiley since Rinse FM...since Roll Deep...since Tunnel Vision mixtape series...

Wiley will send for man and clash man to the death.
Wtf does skengman mean?

Fan tv's taking over
That's why pundits pit these stupid fans against each other.
Shit the oligarchy been doing for centuries
These guys talk trash but they're entertaining the pundits talk trash and send me to sleep gate keepers need to give them actual jobs

OLE OUT.

This guy is terrible and has brought no goodness to United at all. He chose to make the squad smaller and weaker so I don't wanna hear about how he needs time.

Chasin' average Maguire for 80m then lettin' Smalling go on loan smh how stupid is that. Now Smalling has zero reason to come back. If I were him I'd be sendin' shots on Twitter all day.

We can't play football at all and after one year you have to say that's all down to Ole. We still play Joses game just a worst version of it.

Look at the guys we linked to. Fuckin' Longstaff seriously.

Ole has been awful

OLE OUT.

This guy is terrible and has brought no goodness to United at all. He chose to make the squad smaller and weaker so I don't wanna hear about how he needs time.

Chasin' average Maguire for 80m then lettin' Smalling go on loan smh how stupid is that. Now Smalling has zero reason to come back. If I were him I'd be sendin' shots on Twitter all day.

We can't play football at all and after one year you have to say that's all down to Ole. We still play Joses game just a worst version of it.

Look at the guys we linked to. Fuckin' Longstaff seriously.

Ole has been awful
Dude, i am happy to pile on the dude, but half of the things u are criticizing him for are out of his control. Just like the folks who blamed Mourinho for the players that were brought, sold or loaned out. I dont think Ole has much say on those matters either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back