Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CeLLar-DooR in regards to Ibra..i take it back I think he would be positive in the dressing room.

But it goes against what we doing now. Also the big money he would require just to maybe get us into fourth is not worth it when we can use that money to buy a young hungry striker in the summer who will be here for 5 years.

I feel Haaland is too young. We gonna need some players with experience around the dressin' room so even forgettin' Ibra someone a lil older would be cool I feel

I hate transfer season...

I saw a tweet saying De Ligt going back to Ajax on loan...they get paid good money to come up with this shit...

So I work with an older guy from Antigua who’s a Liverpool fan. I know they’re gonna win the league but I told him I need them to lose just ONE game.

Arsenal must remain the only Invincible club.

26-12-0

Just saying

Only rationalization I can come up with for why players on the team keep publicly backing Valverde is that he doesn't have the balls to bench any of the prominent players in the club. How many times has Suarez stunk it up for him to give Griezmann the hook instead of Suarez

EN7KKhgW4AIlrJL

I have zero confidence Utd will sign anyone this window but they saying Sporting officials have landed to negotiate Bruno Fernandes deal...

Or tho Ole wouldn’t confirm he went to watch him last Sunday it’s come out that he was in Portugal last weekend so maybe it might happen.

Can’t trust Woodward to get it done.

Has good stats last season but I think he is average at best. But average is better than Lingard and Mata at No.10 at the moment...smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back