Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that the EPL is doing VAR way different than other leagues? You may hear some fuss, but not to the extent of in England.

I think I'm more pissed off that VAR is overruling referees instead of giving refs the chance to view the situation and make their own decision. It was a shit challenge that could have ended up being worse - if Meyer did to same to Auba we'd be all calling for a red card and God knows we've had Ramsay and Eduardo have their legs snapped with similar challenges so I can't complain, but having decisions made by people in some studio somewhere instead of the ref doesn't sit well with me.

Yeah I was a bit surprised in hearing some of these studio pundits claiming it wasn't a red. I was thinking the bolded - would they change their tune?
I mean we've seen Son already get sent off earlier in the season when Gomes at Everton dislocated his ankle from the challenge.
Seems to me like there's inconsistencies all round, pundits, referees, VAR...but hey that's football!

@toheeb27
giphy.gif

Ahhh llow it

I know bruh, smh

you see Sporting denied a good offer from Spurs in the sumner but their apparently broke right now and need the p.

Im not sure Levy got any intention of spending unless he can get a lil something from Inter for Erickson and obviously if he goes they want a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back