Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

i hate that i cant argue about anything.....
whenever i speak ...i get the look like a chick speaking about football and knows nothing.

i feel like they sending me to the kitchen

Man, Morocco are unlucky. They have played well in this tournament.

To be honest, Nigeria have been the worst African team so far. We need to get our shit together.

Unfortunately, even though it was game. But, You guys have the best jerseys though. Joint fire

Portugal Ronaldo the greatest footballer you ever see? Fair question, no diss.
Top 6

There is never only 1 goat, there are multiple greats.

In terms of him or messi, CR7>>>>>>. Multiple titles in two leagues, won with the national team, the accolades, the stats, etc.

I know messi is a god to you guys but he's nothing but the golden calf to me.

In terms of him or messi, CR7>>>>>>. Multiple titles in two leagues, won with the national team, the accolades, the stats, etc.

Worse case of an argument of all time.

Just because he's stayed at one club it's used against him lol typical premier league arrogance

ahh, some how I rewound my stream after tuning ion late and just seen the Ronnie goal...I was mad confused for a minute

You didn’t answer my question playboy. It’s cool you are a Ronaldo fan boy. You gloat more of him than you does to Henry. Is he the greatest to you or not ?

Mannnnnnnnnn

We did well but wtf...pepe with a handball...fuck VAR man. Cant believe we were better than Iran and Portugal but still took 2 Ls lol smh. Football can be a cruel game...

All African hope is on Senegal now...unless Nigeria n Tunesia can stand up.

You didn’t answer my question playboy. It’s cool you are a Ronaldo fan boy. You gloat more of him than you does to Henry. Is he the greatest to you or not ?

Henry>>>both of those guys.

And I answered your question. There are multiple greats.

Continue to worship your golden calf.

Lol your logic is Tottenhamesq

That's like saying inesta can't be the best midfielder because he only played in Spain.

Lampard can't be considered as one of the best goal scoring midfielders because he only played in england.

If you can't see how that argument is flawed then maybe you're a little biased?

Back