Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Greece winning the euros >>>>>>>>> Portugal winning the euros and I'm willing to debate this

Greece winning the Euros was amazing, whats your point??? So was Leicester winning the EPL... I was pissed Portugal won the Euros without a win in 90mins (or did they win one game???), either way it happened...

So you agree with me I don't see the point of your reply

No, because he still won a major trophy... Just like Buster Douglas defied the odds and KO'd Mike Tyson once to become the Heavyweight Champion of the world, he can say he did it and has the legacy and that will be written in the history books...

No, because he still won a major trophy... Just like Buster Douglas defied the odds and KO'd Mike Tyson once to become the Heavyweight Champion of the world, he can say he did it and has the legacy and that will be written in the history books...

Lol I wasn't even addressing Ronaldo I was addressing how poor that tournament was. Greece winning the euro was always looked at as a bad tournament because it was ultra defensive.

Lol you went full park the bus to defend your boys credibility

LOL, Man Utd fans are mad at Hazard bcos he took "shots" at Lukaku. On the "Belgian Scale", this is nothing...

'I told Romelu at half time that we needed him,' Hazard said after the victory according to the Sun. 'He was hiding away on his own up front in the first half.

'Once he got involved in the game, as if by magic, he scored two goals. I hope he will understand.'

He added: 'He did not have a bad game. He scored twice, so everyone is happy. It is good for his confidence.

'But I want him to try to get more involved in the game, especially during the first half - as we know what he can do.'

'Even though we have good players, it is not easy for us to play with a man short.'

Belgians being Belgian!

Back