Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

Bacca is a fucking clown. No wonder he plays for AC Milan

How does playing for Milan make one a clown tho? Unless you're a Juve fan cos otherwise I don't think an Inter fan can call someone playing for Milan a clown as both teams have been clusterfucks the last few years.

Plus Bacca ain't even making the grade at Milan, he had to move back to La Liga (on loan this time) to Villareal last season.

How does playing for Milan make one a clown tho? Unless you're a Juve fan cos otherwise I don't think an Inter fan can call someone playing for Milan a clown as both teams have been clusterfucks the last few years.

Plus Bacca ain't even making the grade at Milan, he had to move back to La Liga (on loan this time) to Villareal last season.

:cry:

Welcome back @aggyaf. Where you been at dawg? You been missed cuh. Glad you’re alive mayne, in de name tha blood and jah rastafari , amen

:cry:

Welcome back @aggyaf. Where you been at dawg? You been missed cuh. Glad you’re alive mayne, in de name tha blood and jah rastafari , amen

Ioneemkno who or what that is bruh.
Been hanging out at pic gallery so much I forgot there was a sports forum.

Which club you rep? AC Milan?

No Serie A team for me. I just watch and respect most of em like Milan for their history of course(since they haven't done shit in about 15 years or whenever they beat Liverpool in the UCL final)

Time for Egypt to make Russia fans realize that Saudi Arabia win ain't nothing to hang a hat on.

Two African team wins today, let's go!

But think about them world cup winner parties though, If yall win it Ill be posted up in London for sure, just a 30 min flight away now lol.

If England win the world cup I need all the black players to be the reason.

I need to watch those fans have to act non racist like the French in 98 lol they was on a "the team doesn't reperesent us"

Russia look good...this supposed to be one of the weakest teams in the compition.

According to FIFA World Rankings...

Russia - #70
Saudi Arabia - #67
Japan - #61
Korea Republic - #57
Panama - #55
Nigeria - #48
Egypt - #45
Morocco - #41

Iran - #37
Australia - #36
Serbia - #34