Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018 FIFA World Cup Thread

smh all these Arab speaking countries doing deals with Mother Russia to get them through

putin-laugh-gif-2.gif

Real talk, FIFA better be doing legit drug testing during this tournament...especially with the Russia team.

ANY and EVERY one who saw them for years up to the start of the tournament could see they were not a good team. They had several problems.

I guess having Saudi Arabia in the 1st game and destroying them would build the confidence of even the worst team but man, given what we've seen with Russia in the olympics, I dunno bout this Russian team....

"riight"

If England win the world cup I need all the black players to be the reason.

I need to watch those fans have to act non racist like the French in 98 lol they was on a "the team doesn't reperesent us"

I was at a bar in NYC watching England with tourists ex pats, and having lived in London I completely forgot just how white the whole of England is.

I was at a bar in NYC watching England with tourists ex pats, and having lived in London I completely forgot just how white the whole of England is.

That's not really true though is it?
You lived in London- did you just stay in Central London or something? You never went south? You never went to Peckham? You never went to Birmingham? C'mon man.
Yeah the majority of Brits at the US bars and pubs watching England will be white but that's not exactly an accurate representation of the English population. Just means a lot more white Brits in the States for work or whatever reason.
Lots of brothas and sistas over there-via the Caribbean and Africa.

That's not really true though is it?
You lived in London- did you just stay in Central London or something? You never went south? You never went to Peckham? You never went to Birmingham? C'mon man.
Yeah the majority of Brits at the US bars and pubs watching England will be white but that's not exactly an accurate representation of the English population. Just means a lot more white Brits in the States for work or whatever reason.
Lots of brothas and sistas over there-via the Caribbean and Africa.
I'm sure only 6% of britain is black 3.5% in England.

So put that in prospective there's not a lot of us especially when you leave london. And as we know only one person qualifies as mixed race and that Megan merkel

fuck him.....shoulda kicked him in the head.

just kiddin...i aint got no beef with ronaldo

Damn, I spent the whole night arguing with my Coworkers that Brazilian Ronaldo is better than C. Ronaldo, then this mfer decides to score in 4 mins, smh.

Damn, I spent the whole night arguing with my Coworkers that Brazilian Ronaldo is better than C. Ronaldo, then this mfer decides to score in 4 mins, smh.
Tell your coworkers tranquilos and show the video of either his record setting wc goal or the hat trick vs United he scored

Back