Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he is your boy. Would u want Griezmann for 140 mil? He would be a souped up version of Dries Mertens in Sarri's system.

I think he could work well in the system

I'm not sure he's what Barca needs if that makes sense he seems to be a luxury still think they need a striker and midfielder

"Another problem with which he had to deal with each season Ronaldo was with his weight. Now he analyzes it from a different perspective: "There are mobilizations for many things, if you are black, if you are gay ... I do not remember anyone defending me when they called me fat, I do not care"."

Lmao what going on man

"Another problem with which he had to deal with each season Ronaldo was with his weight. Now he analyzes it from a different perspective: "There are mobilizations for many things, if you are black, if you are gay ... I do not remember anyone defending me when they called me fat, I do not care"."

Lmao what going on man
What??

Niggas sleepin' on the Championship fam at the start it's like GoT, you don't kno' whats gonna happen

Not too many clubs left that haven't been in the EPL are in the championship.

So 1 club that was recently relegated and 2 that haven't been there in a while get promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back