Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish him the best...he's way better than this side, our fans and the racist British media. However, if he thinks he will get love from the RM fans with his type of inconsistency he's in for a major shock...*see the abuse Gareth Bale gets.

Last edited:
As things stand Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea will join Man City in the Champions League.

Arsenal and Man United missed out although the Gunners could still qualify by winning the Europa League.

Should Arsenal lose to Chelsea in Bakue, they would be the most likely to fill City's spot in next season's Champions League through their Premier League position.

But victory in the Europa League for Arsenal could see Man United moving into the Champions League.

This has to be a lie!!!!!

As things stand Liverpool, Tottenham and Chelsea will join Man City in the Champions League.

Arsenal and Man United missed out although the Gunners could still qualify by winning the Europa League.

Should Arsenal lose to Chelsea in Bakue, they would be the most likely to fill City's spot in next season's Champions League through their Premier League position.

But victory in the Europa League for Arsenal could see Man United moving into the Champions League.

This has to be a lie!!!!!

Nah, City won’t be banned this season. It will be 20/21 season.

I wish him the best...he's way better than this side, our fans and the racist British media. However, if he thinks he will get love from the RM fans with his type of inconsistency he's in for a major shock...*see the abuse Gareth Bale gets.

He came back coz his agent talked him into it bro a big part of the problem with h is that he thinks he's doin' us a favour.

When he's trash at Madrid too will you admit he's just not all that?

He came back coz his agent talked him into it bro a big part of the problem with h is that he thinks he's doin' us a favour.

When he's trash at Madrid too will you admit he's just not all that?

As long as if he’s not trash, you admit that he has been scapegoated for our teams abysmal performance?

As long as if he’s not trash, you admit that he has been scapegoated for our teams abysmal performance?

No, because that's a complete and total red herring. 9/10 articles I read about United run the same 'Pogba is a scapegoat' narrative. Instead, in the unlikely event that he isn't mediocre, I'll admit that he's not a trash player/person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back