Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juventus kit for next season looks wack

D6YdhcqUwAAYlz-.jpg

Lol Adidas going full Nike out there:

rb-10665636.jpg

This legend just played his final Pro football match...officially retired from the game now.

Judas Van Pagan. Foh.

Fam made the right the decision though, Arsenal never got close to winning or competing for anything sans now - if u consider the EL final a success while your biggest rivals are in the CL final - the board n wenger laid out the plans and he bounced...

Fam made the right the decision though, Arsenal never got close to winning or competing for anything sans now - if u consider the EL final a success while your biggest rivals are in the CL final - the board n wenger laid out the plans and he bounced...

Career wise it was easily the right choice but! He spent 80% of his career injured any other team would of sold him so I get their anger

From 04-12 he played 38 games once. He stayed injured for most of his time there.

People like you talking about made the right decision. Often injured and Wenger working on a shoe string budget because of a new stadium. But I understand the reasons both ways.

This is too much @figo you organise this ?

I bet those crab ass fruit fly fans was on Pogba side when he basically crusade for Mourinho Firing.

It was only a matter of time dawg them same types will turn on his bitch ass. I know this would happen. More fuckery to come!!!!

Stupid ass fans jumping on Pogba like that. I don't condone that shit...hate him or love him...was still the best player. Idiots.

The way people went on about the fans and Pogba I was ready to hear some racist shit.

We lost two nil at home to Cardiff why in earth would he engage with fans who are clearly mad? Just clap and carry on walkin'. Dunno what he was expectin'.

I hope and I pray that was the last match Pogba plays for United.

The way people went on about the fans and Pogba I was ready to hear some racist shit.

We lost two nil at home to Cardiff why in earth would he engage with fans who are clearly mad? Just clap and carry on walkin'. Dunno what he was expectin'.

I hope and I pray that was the last match Pogba plays for United.

Still find this hard to handle. I want him gone if he doesn’t want to be here. But wanting the best player at the club gone before other shit players makes no sense.

Even yesterday it was only him and Greenwood playing.

Hilarious that he’s not good enough for this UTD team but Madrid are desperate to sign him. Make sense of that.

Still find this hard to handle. I want him gone if he doesn’t want to be here. But wanting the best player at the club gone before other shit players makes no sense.

Even yesterday it was only him and Greenwood playing.

Hilarious that he’s not good enough for this UTD team but Madrid are desperate to sign him. Make sense of that.

Lol bro if he stays we're gonna get the Pogba of the past three years, probably a worse version coz he'd be on stupid money. I really don't understand how any fan can want him to stay. Seriously I don't get it.

And this 'best player' stuff I imagine he can do the most kick ups but has he had the most impact on the team in the three years he's been here???

Ibra was our best player Pogba’s first season, Matic and Lukaku were best his second and no one this, with De Gea bein' the only constant.

Pogba is trash at United (yes I'm usin' that word) because he doesn't respect the club or have the mentality to be a good player.

He'll be the same at Madrid, just they'll have Hazard (who is an actual world class player) and others

Last edited:
Paul Pogba is the Kyrie Irvin of the football world. Great talent, trash leader. He’s a robin type player, not a Batman.
And to be honest, Pogba was Alfred at juventus & France.

So Brighton sacked Chris Hughton... I thought he was gone when they had that terrible run of I think it was 3 wins in 23 games (and terrible football on the eye)... But since Brighton survived the drop and looked good against Arsenal and the first half against City I thought he might stay...

At the end of the day the board and fans want entertaining/attacking football and Chris's philosophy is defend first and keep a clean sheet, I guess they fact he was a defender in his day reflects his style management... I really wanted him to stay and just adapt his style slightly to make it more attacking, he showed its possible the last couple games where it looked like he gave the players more freedom to play...

But has done wonders for the club and even though they arnt my main team Im kinda gutted to see him go...

Man the last season of Game of Thrones is on some OLE Gunnar shit. Started out so unbelievably good now it's to the point I can't watch don't want to watch, man get this shit off the TV already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back