Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Transfer ban does not happen, i think u guys will get Zouma. Sarri gave him ZERO attention in pre season. Heck he gave Cahill more love than Zouma and u see what he did to Cahill this season.

If we don't get banned and can spend who do we need?

We need a goal scoring Midfielder but i don't want Loftus-cheek dropped

a LB is a must and a striker thats actually good

Need to make a serious run at either the League Cup or the FA Cup next season. Want to have the feeling of winning something.

If we don't get banned and can spend who do we need?

We need a goal scoring Midfielder but i don't want Loftus-cheek dropped

a LB is a must and a striker thats actually good
We keep getting linked to Kai Havertz, a goal scoring midfielder and very very talented player. Dude is going to be very expensive though. Like over 100 mil expensive.

Now the the shine is off Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (had a terrible season), i wish we would go back in for him. Dude is still a stud.

We keep getting linked to Kai Havertz, a goal scoring midfielder and very very talented player. Dude is going to be very expensive though. Like over 100 mil expensive.

Now the the shine is off Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (had a terrible season), i wish we would go back in for him. Dude is still a stud.

Give Reece James chance as back up to Azi.
Tammy a shot up front as 2nd striker and go for Jovic
Buy Midfielder central that can score to push Loftus Winger - Neres, Leon Bailey, Ziyech
LB I would go with Emerson or add Tagliafico from Ajax or Ben Chilwell

I think those are options we can get and I think if Hazard goes and a few others zouma etc we should be able to generate 200m in sales.

Jovic - 80m
LW - 70m
LB - 50m

D6YRQPkWsAEJZmX.jpg

Im so glad I didnt watch that pathetic schitt show at Old Trafford, what made it even more painful was watching City win the title... I tried to block the game out and enjoy the day and watch Liverpool not win the title, though I wasnt too bothered who won... Onto next season now!!!

It was a buzzing atmosphere today, mad sunny and Bruno officially retired so nearly all game there was constant chanting of 'Bruuuunooo' and 'Ole , Ole, Ole, Ole ,Ole Bruuuunoooo, Bruuuuunooo' haha and then he got subbed off at the end so he could get a standing ovation, tbf even City fans and players clapped him off...

I thought City were mad quite until they finally went 2-1 up, though they had tons of fans make the long trip down... It was good to see Brighton actually going for it again (in the first half, second half was all city)...

Bruno & Sterling

7S38DR.jpg

52pLP2.jpg

oDKGNW.jpg

2eQi1e.jpg

UkPdqS.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back