Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Martial's Manchester United future is secure – because the forward is viewed as the club's "Pele" by co-chairman Joel Glazer.

Martial. I’ve always had his back but these owners smh...

Any player who don’t wanna be here or ain’t giving 100% can get the fuck out as far as I’m concerned.

I been paying attention to the Championship this year way more than I ever have and I gotta say...the Championship >>>>>

Quality football on show at times.

I been paying attention to the Championship this year way more than I ever have and I gotta say...the Championship >>>>>

Quality football on show at times.
I have watched the Championship a lot this season too (Chelsea have players on loan in about 4-5 teams) and u are fucking wrong. The quality of football is shit compared to the Premier League.. The defending sucks, and less talent there. I would rather watch Eredivisie, Ligue 1, or the Bundesliga over the Championship.

Its like folks here in the US who say the like College basketball more than the NBA, smh

I have watched the Championship a lot this season too (Chelsea have players on loan in about 4-5 teams) and u are fucking wrong. The quality of football is shit compared to the Premier League.. The defending sucks, and less talent there. I would rather watch Eredivisie, Ligue 1, or the Bundesliga over the Championship.

Its like folks here in the US who say the like College basketball more than the NBA, smh

I was referring to more the way a couple wins can take a team from relegation status to playoff places. And vice versa.

“Quality football on show at times”.

Anthony Martial's Manchester United future is secure – because the forward is viewed as the club's "Pele" by co-chairman Joel Glazer.

Martial. I’ve always had his back but these owners smh...

Any player who don’t wanna be here or ain’t giving 100% can get the fuck out as far as I’m concerned.

Joe glazer obviously a racist he thinks he's mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back