Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been paying attention to the Championship this year way more than I ever have and I gotta say...the Championship >>>>>

Quality football on show at times.

I think its definitely the most competitive league in the world (and the hardest to get out of), not only is nearly impossible to call each game week to week but if you look at the teams who finished in the top and bottom half of the league each season its almost always different season to season, you might miss promotion by 1 point one season and then get relegated the next and vice versa... We seen teams get relegated from the EPL and fall down the leagues too...

Glad the Leeds scum fckd it up... 'YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE'

connor-mc-gregor-gtfo-gtfoh-get-the-fuck-out-of-here-gif-10203692.gif

I enjoyed this...shame on them Leeds fans! They thought they had come up with the goat troll song and now look at Lamps....LMAO!

Loftus-Cheek out of the EL final. What kind of mismanagement is that? Feel bad for him. Imagine missing out because of a meaningless friendly. Shameful.

I don’t agree with comparing him with mbappe, he’s extremely talented but still young and playing in a squad filled with stars in a below par league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back