Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United fans in here silent like church mouse after the win. The sore hate in their heart will appear in this bitch when he Jose loses.

Manchester United fans in here silent like church mouse after the win. The sore hate in their heart will appear in this bitch when he Jose loses.

Fam, it’s not like the opening game was against City and we completely dominated and won 4:0.

We scored a penalty then let Leicester have majority of possession.

Positive performances from Pogba, Fred, Shaw and Lindelof. Good to see Andreas Pereira play a whole game.

Sanchez completed 1 or 2 passes but mainly gave the ball away.

We expect to beat Leicester at home first game of the season.

Last edited:
Fam, it’s not like the opening game was against City and we completely dominated and won 4:0.

We scored a penalty then let Leicester have majority of possession.

Positive performances from Pogba, Fred, Shaw and Lindelof. Good to see Andreas Pereira play a whole game.

Sanchez completed 1 or 2 passes but mainly gave the ball away.

We expect to beat Leicester at home first game of the season.

I hope Dalot hits the floor running, we cant rely on Valencia to keep defending until he is 100years old...

Looks like it's gonna be a long season for Rashford. We don't play in a way that allows him chances to score. The way we're set up is for Lukaku.

I cant see us sticking to one system every week so hopefully Rashford gets a fair chance (martial on the other hand think will have a long season)... Yesterday I think we just had limited players to choose from... I thought Lingard, Rashford and Sanchez work well last season...

I dont want us to rely on Lukaku, dude missed a sitter yesterday that Rashford would of prolly buried 9/10...

Didn't know Torres went to make that Japanese money

tumblr_pdancdiAYA1rjev45o1_1280.jpg

Could ideally Do with a Chelsea L today to get a head start on the bet with @toheeb27 as I’ve read Emery has never beaten pep in 10 head to heads.

Also need to get some abw bucks ready for the Chelsea game - I’ll bet for arsenal to win with whoever wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back