Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn can't believe Ajax got Tadic for only £10m?! Fucking bargain!

Leicester let Rob Huth go....part of that historic CB duo who won the league with Leicester

@Big_Ev yo you managed to get rid (on loan) of Ash Williams to Stoke....happy days!

I had him in my team then took him out because I wasn't sure whether he would start. Question marks as well with whether he'll actually gain points in this Jose team.

I think its pretty much now or never for him at United, Jose's made him captain and hes fresh off a World Cup win his confidence is hopefully at an all time high...

Shocked at Pogba starting.

Yep. I'm sure he told Mourinho he was alright to play but c'mon. Plus giving him the captaincy for this match, I think someone is playing mind games and if this match doesn't go well he can say "well see, I gave him the armband. I started him. Look what happened".

I hope I'm wrong and Pogba has a dazzling match and United win but meh.

Anyway, I'm calling a goal or two for Kelechi Iheanacho today. (Surprised Vardy didn't automatically get the start...especially since he didn't go to the WC final and play in one). Time for Kelechi to shine.

Yep. I'm sure he told Mourinho he was alright to play but c'mon. Plus giving him the captaincy for this match, I think someone is playing mind games and if this match doesn't go well he can say "well see, I gave him the armband. I started him. Look what happened".

I hope I'm wrong and Pogba has a dazzling match and United win but meh.
WOW, u really dont like Mourinho, LMAO......

Swapping Pogba for Ozil thinking he wasn't going to play:

tumblr_n02rhlfpdj1r8w2nro1_500_by_sweetness227-d74xzub.gif

Turning the TV over from the athletics to see Pogba's already scored:

prince.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back