Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs really didn't spend a shilling! lol

1533832666023_lc_galleryImage_PL_summer_deals_to_5pm_on.JPG

I read somewhere Alderweireld has a clause in his contract that would allow him to leave for £25m in Jan, otherwise free next Summer when his contract expires.

If that's true, then they better get some heavy mileage out of him before Christmas!

Since @Northside7 was not man enough, would u like to make the bet he refused to make? Loser leaves town.

If Chelsea finishes ahead of Spurs, u don’t post a single word in the 2019-2020 thread and same applies to me if Spurs finishes ahead of Chelsea.

That’s not really much to give up, don’t be chicken.

I’ll take the bet, obviously swap out spurs for arsenal

They managed to keep Toby Alderweireld, Danny Rose and Mousa Dembele who all wanted to leave. That's a transfer window win in my book.

They will still finish ahead of Arsenal.

Tottenham making history though....

Tottenham have failed to sign any new players this summer… making them the first Premier League club to add no new faces since the transfer window was first introduced
  • Tottenham are the first Premier League club to buy no-one in a transfer window
  • The transfer window concept as we know it now was first introduced in 2003
  • Leeds were close to making no new signings in the first window but sealed one
  • Mauricio Pochettino has opted not to strengthen his Spurs squad this summer

Who else does that childish shit here? Name names. U are the one who i see consistently childish. Do u honestly think "Alderwierdo" is witty?

If you want to play dumb then play dumb. Consistently childish lol. You people truly are full of shit. Stay arrogant and being a hypocrite.

Poch: Hey Daniel, Is that you up there in your Ivory Tow....perdón I mean our lovely new stadium?

tottenham_hotspur_manager_mauricio_pochettino_looks_on_prior_the_855864.jpg

Levy: which lispy bitch-ass just called my....Oh Mauricio! Sorry didn't see you there without my glasses on!

Tottenham-chairman-Daniel-014.jpg

Poch: Jaja...si claro! You are waaay up there so innocent mistake...Hijo de puta!!!! Listen can we talk por favor?

sport-preview-pochettino-levy.jpg

Levy:
hmph...this bullshit again...Sure! What can I do for you old fella?

Poch: Excellente! Now you know how when I signed that new contract 3 months ago and we talked about the future, new stadium, not selling coKane.....I mean Kane & co....well we also discussed spending and being competitive in the league and champions league. So I was wondering what we doing in this Summer transfer window?

mauricio-pochettino.jpg

Levy: LOL yeah I dunno.....BREXIT FAM! I mean what you want me to say?!

110250307-levy-sport_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqTNWlLidH-QVlMazAwm1Hd2-s7bX3cICCmVMdVLmBamY.jpg

Poch: BREXIT....I don't follow. How much are we going to spend in the window?

images

Levy: How can I put this.....Zip Zero, Stingy with Dinero? Might do a loan for Grealish, but that's about it?

BVXSzi.gif

Poch: Brexit? Zip Zero?!......Senor Levy no entiendo....por favor, what are you trying to tell me?

452759102-manager-mauricio-pochettino-of-tottenham-gettyimages.jpg

Poch: HahaHa.... ok all jokes aside and no bullshit....you see the way my bank account is set-up, I've got a checking account and a savings account right....don't worry next window though, I'll let you hold one hunnid!

daniel-levy-tough-427783.jpg

Poch: Uh huh sure.....Alexa play "I heard it all before" by Sunshine Anderson

4e28c3134656cbf723df5f45091f0d8f_400x400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back