Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
4EF43DF300000578-6043047-United_boss_Jose_Mourinho_speaking_on_Thursday_admitted_he_did_n-a-1_1533813967548.jpg

^^^^ when a woman's Mourinho's fed up!

There ain't nuthin you can do about it!

You blaming one of 2 defenders he signed? The rest been there for how long now.

@Hundredeyes is right. You guys dislike mou so much man. Research the mans past squads and you will see where his successes are.

Ed looking like a novice out chyea.

Bruh you are so in love with Mourinho you see nothing else.
I merely said he played his part in the signings that the team brought in over the past two years. They weren't made without his input so any criticism of the squad falls on both him and Woodward.
You act like he's just some yes sir, no sir guy and Woodward is making deals without getting Mourinho's approval.

Anyway, hopefully he and Woodward can pick up Toby or someone else in January and hopefully there won't be a massive lead by City or Liverpool at the top of the table.

I like what Wolves have done the last 2 years. Getting Neves last season was big for them, dude could be starting in some of the "big 6" teams. They signed my son, Adama Traore (Dribble King) in this window and also Dendoncker (who just a few years ago was one of the top prospects in the world). Jota is dope too.

I see them staying up easily.

And London is alot smaller, which is what Im saying intensifies the violence...

Anyway, all this started by saying Manchester is a nice place, obviously if you go the all trap houses you prolly wont have fun... But as a place to live and visit, other than the weather its dope... Ive always found people up north alot more friendly the people down South lol Go on the train or subway/underground in London and people are moody as hell... Plus a short trip you can visit the country side of Yorkshire and Lake District etc

When its all said and done I wouldnt move up North, Im too used to living here, but this 'thing' about players not wanting to live up North and wanting to live in London is dumb, imo...

Which is better London or Manchester???
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/...rticles/Which-is-better-London-or-Manchester/

YO YOU GOT A PAYPAL OR VENMO?

Poch: Hey Daniel, Is that you up there in your Ivory Tow....perdón I mean our lovely new stadium?

tottenham_hotspur_manager_mauricio_pochettino_looks_on_prior_the_855864.jpg

Levy: which lispy bitch-ass just called my....Oh Mauricio! Sorry didn't see you there without my glasses on!

Tottenham-chairman-Daniel-014.jpg

Poch: Jaja...si claro! You are waaay up there so innocent mistake...Hijo de puta!!!! Listen can we talk por favor?

sport-preview-pochettino-levy.jpg

Levy:
hmph...this bullshit again...Sure! What can I do for you old fella?

Poch: Excellente! Now you know how when I signed that new contract 3 months ago and we talked about the future, new stadium, not selling coKane.....I mean Kane & co....well we also discussed spending and being competitive in the league and champions league. So I was wondering what we doing in this Summer transfer window?

mauricio-pochettino.jpg

Levy: LOL yeah I dunno.....BREXIT FAM! I mean what you want me to say?!

110250307-levy-sport_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqTNWlLidH-QVlMazAwm1Hd2-s7bX3cICCmVMdVLmBamY.jpg

Poch: BREXIT....I don't follow. How much are we going to spend in the window?

images

Levy: How can I put this.....Zip Zero, Stingy with Dinero? Might do a loan for Grealish, but that's about it?

BVXSzi.gif

Poch: Brexit? Zip Zero?!......Senor Levy no entiendo....por favor, what are you trying to tell me?

452759102-manager-mauricio-pochettino-of-tottenham-gettyimages.jpg

Poch: HahaHa.... ok all jokes aside and no bullshit....you see the way my bank account is set-up, I've got a checking account and a savings account right....don't worry next window though, I'll let you hold one hunnid!

daniel-levy-tough-427783.jpg

Poch: Uh huh sure.....Alexa play "I heard it all before" by Sunshine Anderson

4e28c3134656cbf723df5f45091f0d8f_400x400.png

LMAO at my trolling becoming a reality!

Mauricio Pochettino says Brexit influenced Tottenham's lack of summer transfers
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has highlighted Brexit and the cost of their new stadium as reasons why the club did not make a summer signing.

Pochettino has labelled the club "brave" for their stance, stating his satisfaction at securing new deals for players including Harry Kane and Hueng-min Son.

The Argentine also added that while their stadium cost "nearly £1bn", Brexit's effect on the pound against the Euro has made for a "30 per cent" increase when looking to bring players over from the continent.

"What the club is doing is showing it is so brave," he offered. "Building a new training ground, finishing this summer the (player's) lodge was a massive investment.

"Building a stadium that is nearly £1bn. That is true, don't believe in £400m, that is the truth. Then with Brexit it's worse because the cost is 30 per cent more. That is a drama, I feel sorry for the English people.

"For me [that] is to be brave. Of course maybe in the mind of everyone they will say, 'Oh Tottenham didn't sign', but to sign for the sake of signing?

"You need to respect all the opinions but of course we are a club that our decision was not to sign, (even though) it is the fashion to sign or because we are the only club in Europe that has not signed players.

"That maybe looks bad because of the perception and because of the history of football, but that is our decision - to keep the best players and to keep the squad. It's a brave decision."

Tottenham finished third in the Premier League table last season, 23 points behind Manchester City, who brought in Riyad Mahrez for a club-record £60m over the summer.

Meanwhile, Liverpool have invested heavily in their pursuit of a first Premier League title, spending more than £170m on new additions.

But despite Spurs' lack of summer activity, Pochettino has refused to panic, insisting he has a very competitive squad ahead of their league opener at Newcastle - live on Sky Sports on Saturday.

Source: SkySports.com
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...nfluenced-tottenhams-lack-of-summer-transfers

LMAO at my trolling becoming a reality!

Mauricio Pochettino says Brexit influenced Tottenham's lack of summer transfers
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has highlighted Brexit and the cost of their new stadium as reasons why the club did not make a summer signing.

Pochettino has labelled the club "brave" for their stance, stating his satisfaction at securing new deals for players including Harry Kane and Hueng-min Son.

The Argentine also added that while their stadium cost "nearly £1bn", Brexit's effect on the pound against the Euro has made for a "30 per cent" increase when looking to bring players over from the continent.

"What the club is doing is showing it is so brave," he offered. "Building a new training ground, finishing this summer the (player's) lodge was a massive investment.

"Building a stadium that is nearly £1bn. That is true, don't believe in £400m, that is the truth. Then with Brexit it's worse because the cost is 30 per cent more. That is a drama, I feel sorry for the English people.

"For me [that] is to be brave. Of course maybe in the mind of everyone they will say, 'Oh Tottenham didn't sign', but to sign for the sake of signing?

"You need to respect all the opinions but of course we are a club that our decision was not to sign, (even though) it is the fashion to sign or because we are the only club in Europe that has not signed players.

"That maybe looks bad because of the perception and because of the history of football, but that is our decision - to keep the best players and to keep the squad. It's a brave decision."

Tottenham finished third in the Premier League table last season, 23 points behind Manchester City, who brought in Riyad Mahrez for a club-record £60m over the summer.

Meanwhile, Liverpool have invested heavily in their pursuit of a first Premier League title, spending more than £170m on new additions.

But despite Spurs' lack of summer activity, Pochettino has refused to panic, insisting he has a very competitive squad ahead of their league opener at Newcastle - live on Sky Sports on Saturday.

Source: SkySports.com
http://www.skysports.com/football/n...nfluenced-tottenhams-lack-of-summer-transfers

I can see Brexit fucking over British clubs with the way things are going. Economy getting squeezed, no more freedom of movement for EU nationals, Britain no longer perceived as a welcoming country, etc. We really don't want to see it come to a point where the pound is weak and work permits are needed just to buy some 20 year old from France.

The irony is the same backward idiots that voted to leave the EU will be crying when the Premier League teams can't attract the big players any more and starts going downhill.

I can see Brexit fucking over British clubs with the way things are going. Economy getting squeezed, no more freedom of movement for EU nationals, Britain no longer perceived as a welcoming country, etc. We really don't want to see it come to a point where the pound is weak and work permits are needed just to buy some 20 year old from France.

The irony is the same backward idiots that voted to leave the EU will be crying when the Premier League teams can't attract the big players any more and starts going downhill.

Yeah can't believe I have to get a visa for the UK soon lol.

Maybe it’s just me but a lot of former players did not like our transfers this summer. Of course Big Sam said that it was too many risks with the players we brought and Paul Merson didn’t like the Richarlison deal forgetting that he already played half a season in Brazil before he went to Watford. That was the reason why he fell off the second half of the season. We should finish 7th this season and start working our way up from there.

When is the deadline to get the team ready for tonights game, is too late??? I wanna put Pogba in my team but dude wont be playing today, Sanchez is mad expensive and Rashford and Martial are never guarantied regular starters... Daum no United players in my team this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back