Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so here for GOAL SCORING KANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude has made more runs into the box in this game than he did all last season.

Morata was good today hold up play and movement.

Jorginho at few points he was urging guys forward was directing traffic from start to end.

Barkley looks like he building confidence back need him to drive forward with ball similar to how hazard did when he came on

Kepa looked composed most part. Doesn't seem to come out on crosses, still learning where to play out the ball.

Good game good start

#Bluearmy

Morata was good today hold up play and movement.

Jorginho at few points he was urging guys forward was directing traffic from start to end.

Barkley looks like he building confidence back need him to drive forward with ball similar to how hazard did when he came on

Kepa looked composed most part. Doesn't seem to come out on crosses, still learning where to play out the ball.

Good game good start

#Bluearmy
MOrata worked hard today, i will give him that.

Hazard was supposed to be the LW, but that mfer said fuck that and played EVERY position in the front 6. Glad Sarri is giving him so much freedom.

Looks like teams will double/triple team Jorginho, hopefully we learn to take advantage of this quickly. Our CBs are going to need to be more adventurous.

Wan-Bissaka - glad I started this geezer in my team. Had a bright preseason according to reports and he's already bagged an assist. One to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back