Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2018/2019 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was runnning thru Spurs like he is a Brazilian. But the shooting was off, bad.
Yea, he needs to work on that. Glad he is getting some freedom though. Freaking Mourinho and Conte tried to turn him into a fucking Left Back, smh.

Yea, he needs to work on that. Glad he is getting some freedom though. Freaking Mourinho and Conte tried to turn him into a fucking Left Back, smh.

Is he loan or sold to Newcastle? Dude got some skills. His style of game isn’t quick but he was effective

Is he loan or sold to Newcastle? Dude got some skills. His style of game isn’t quick but he was effective
On Loan, I think Newcastle have the “First Option” to buy, but I doubt their broke ass with have the money. Their owner is stingy when it comes to the team.

Didn't know Torres went to make that Japanese money

tumblr_pdancdiAYA1rjev45o1_1280.jpg

Damn and I didnt know old skool dutch rapgroup Den Haag Connection was spo nsoring Japanese clubs out there lol

Im not sure that was a freekick/red card tbf looked like Jags got the ball, but it did look like a clumsy Jones/Smalling type defender's first touch that made him need to lunge in the first place lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back