Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs are done if they can't get this game within 10pts by the 4th. LeBron can only do so much. Him turning over the ball so much doesn't help things either.

Yo I'm tired of all these muthafucking teams shooting 3s now!!

Fuck man no damn ball I.Q. anymore..

That's why I'm saying it's a must win. I don't see them beating Bron in a game 7. That nigga liable to drop a 50pt triple double

Cavs done played them 3 times in Boston and lost. Cavs are not pulling out a game 7 in Boston because LeBron has no help outside of Love, Korver, & Thompson.

Bron is running out of gas.

Had they won this one n lost game 6 i'd think Cavs can win game 7.

But hes gonna have to do it 2 games straight WITH team help. Just dont see it happening. Theyre too inconsistent.

Still going with my Bos in 7 prediction.

Cavs done played them 3 times in Boston and lost. Cavs are not pulling out a game 7 in Boston because LeBron has no help outside of Love, Korver, & Thompson.

Bron don't have help because their play style isn't conducive to their personnel. Love is talented enough to get his. Tristan is the garbage man and Kyle Korver is damn near the only player that gets play(s) ran for him
A left wing flare screen from Love off a pass from Bron and that's it.

Everybody else has to wait their turn to get involved in the offense. JR can't go one on one he old now. Like I said eveyrbody can't turn into spot up shooters but that's what playing with Bron does if you aren't undeniably talented.

It works for him because he's LeBron but he does have help they just aren't utilized correctly.

Great bounce back win after shaky road performances. Tatum lead the way with poised play with a nice stat line across the board despite everyone else shooting poorly or was great balance and defense, that wrinkle with baynes in the starting lineup and not switching rozier on bron made a difference. I wanna close it out in 6 just start off well finish at the rim and run em off the 3 point line and we have a chance on Friday. 1 win away from the finals despite all the injuries, I love this year's squad

Great bounce back win after shaky road performances. Tatum lead the way with poised play with a nice stat line across the board despite everyone else shooting poorly or was great balance and defense, that wrinkle with baynes in the starting lineup and not switching rozier on bron made a difference. I wanna close it out in 6 just start off well finish at the rim and run em off the 3 point line and we have a chance on Friday. 1 win away from the finals despite all the injuries, I love this year's squad

full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back