Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p96313I6FA1qc9n6mo1_1280.jpg

Houston was my finals pick back in February

@southsil4lil

You believe yall can do it? Or this is some fluke shit against GS?

We won 65 games this season nothing were at this point should be considered a "fluke" imo

Warriors should still be favored and rightfully so but what I've maintained since the summer is the gap in talent isn't nearly as big as people think....The margin for error is still very slim but if the Rockets execute and stay focused defensively they can absolutely when this series

Houston still not winning the series.

Golden State was obviously tired as hell in the 4th. Draymond played the entire 2nd half and many of the starters played heavy minutes in the 2nd half.

Houston run in the 2nd quarter happened cuz w/o Iggy the rotations were different the GSW backups couldn't score effectively and also klay went down for a while.

So going into the 4th the strategy was I know yall may be tired but we gonna ride with the troops and hope they can pull it out with heavy legs. Sit iffy again for game 5 and bring him back with 5 days rest if game 6 is necessary.

It failed tho. Iggy will play game 5 rotations will be back to normal. Warriors are still the better team and will win

Lol @ niggas talking about fatigue like Houston didn't play only 7 player's including Cliff playing 42 minutes on a bum foot

They were feeling themselves too much and ended up getting the clamps put on them

I peeped the box score and was like that was crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back