Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late but shoutout to Houston I thought it was over when Warriors hit em with that third quarter blitz like they always do

Usually teams dont recover from those runs so that was a big W. Good to see both series getting close

Double T.

Morris been yapping a bunch this series.

I’m mad no Cav showed up to help Nance. He had like 6 Cs Jerseys around him before any black jerseys came to help him out.

Cavs puss out here.

Wow so Nance charges the nigga and the Cavs get the free throw?!

How does Marcus Morris get a tech? Because they ASSUME he said something disrespectful?! That was crazy imo

If you look at the box score, almost everything is even, except for assists and shooting percentage for the Celtics. And the assist are low because the shots just didn't fall.

Unless they continue to shoot like that the rest of the series, Boston is gonna beat Cleveland. Bron played 38 minutes in a blowout. No Celtic played more than 30.

Even if the Cavs win game four, they most likely will lose in Boston in game 5. Take game six and Lose in game 7. With the Celtics and Cavs still being evenly matched when the Celtics absolutely suck. All the Celtics need are decent shooting nights to beat the Cavs.

This game was fools gold.
"riight"told y'all niggaz

Dd7P_nZVQAA-Cv3.jpg

The only help LeBron seems to have in the game is K.Love. Also, they are not closing out guys on defense at the 3pt line either which is why Cavs are losing. I'm surprised Celtics are not up 20+ at the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back