Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron don't have help because their play style isn't conducive to their personnel. Love is talented enough to get his. Tristan is the garbage man and Kyle Korver is damn near the only player that gets play(s) ran for him
A left wing flare screen from Love off a pass from Bron and that's it.

Everybody else has to wait their turn to get involved in the offense. JR can't go one on one he old now. Like I said eveyrbody can't turn into spot up shooters but that's what playing with Bron does if you aren't undeniably talented.

It works for him because he's LeBron but he does have help they just aren't utilized correctly.

and this is how its pretty much always been with his teams.. They use the 3 as a crutch.. to they can hit them but they depend on them.. its never organic.. but it is obvious and like you said its pretty much wait your turn..

its always been Lebron/the second man... shooters and the next man down is shit out of luck

Bron don't have help because their play style isn't conducive to their personnel. Love is talented enough to get his. Tristan is the garbage man and Kyle Korver is damn near the only player that gets play(s) ran for him
A left wing flare screen from Love off a pass from Bron and that's it.

Everybody else has to wait their turn to get involved in the offense. JR can't go one on one he old now. Like I said eveyrbody can't turn into spot up shooters but that's what playing with Bron does if you aren't undeniably talented.

It works for him because he's LeBron but he does have help they just aren't utilized correctly.

Good post...i was just telln someone about how they want george hill etc to be spot up shooters with no rhythm

I posted after both games on Twitter, lol y'all really think I'm a front runner?

I'm not calling you a front runner.

Im just saying I aint seen no posts from you or john b in about 5-6 days and then saw a post minutes after yall won.

I'm not calling you a front runner though.

I'm not calling you a front runner.

Im just saying I aint seen no posts from you or john b in about 5-6 days and then saw a post minutes after yall won.

I'm not calling you a front runner though.
Understandable, after game 3 I chilled with my shorty so I said fuck posting online and after game 4 I played 2k but I understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back