Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pivotal game 5 tonight

Rockets need keep that same ball pressure from game 4, hit the glass harder, protect the ball and hopefully our role players wake back up at home(Still think we're due for a game where we go crazy from 3)

Can't rely on another 37 point game from Cliff so we're going to need Eric Gordon to be on point and attack the basket when he has the ball

Expecting a lot from Rockets fans tonight too, Toyota Center needs to be junping early and all night

Pivotal game 5 tonight

Rockets need keep that same ball pressure from game 4, hit the glass harder, protect the ball and hopefully our role players wake back up at home(Still think we're due for a game where we go crazy from 3)

Can't rely on another 37 point game from Cliff so we're going to need Eric Gordon to be on point and attack the basket when he has the ball

Expecting a lot from Rockets fans tonight too, Toyota Center needs to be junping early and all night
Is that 7 man rotation fatigue going to catch up?

Is that 7 man rotation fatigue going to catch up?

It's a real possibility, I was highly critical of Dantoni last postseason when he only went 7 deep but he doesn't really have a choice at this point due to the circumstances

Going to have to feed on the energy from the crowd though because I don't see Luc, Ryno or Nene getting any real burn this game either but I would like to see Luc get a few minutes just to keep up the defensive intensity

Well never mind

He needs to get a hook shot or something and improve that freethrow percentage asap because he's been useless otherwise. I know Joe pretty much washed but there's no way they can get him inside on a switch or something to post up?

Too much whooing and celebrating for a school shooting type situation. I understand whay they doing but I also dont. This could have been done another way I think. Maybe its just me.

Rockets should be up 15.. they playin they hearts out while gsw didnt even find their grove yet... ouch like last game they won but i felt that was as good as it gonna get for them thats gotta be frustrating

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back