Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the bulls his bat signal

I wonder where he at to defend this

You know the bulls his bat signal

I wonder where he at to defend this

This the first time in 10 years where we can get a high draft pick and you niggas mad, FOH. Where this outrage when the Kings, Magic, Suns and Knicks tanking every damn year.

I'm cool with them shutting them down just like I'm cool with taking your bum team pick.

This the first time in 10 years where we can get a high draft pick and you niggas mad, FOH. Where this outrage when the Kings, Magic, Suns and Knicks tanking every damn year.

I'm cool with them shutting them down just like I'm cool with taking your bum team pick.
who's mad? lol

idgaf about the bulls man

whatever disdain you have for the cawcaw boys, thats how i feel about the bulls

i just dont post about them...for what?

who's mad? lol

idgaf about the bulls man

whatever disdain you have for the cawcaw boys, thats how i feel about the bulls

i just dont post about them...for what?

I have no ill feelings towards that team of yours, after the regular season they will go back to being irrelevant to me after we take that pick. The only reason I'm looking at what they do because we get something from y'all

Then what’s the point of conferences? Might as well eliminate conferences and divisions.
you can still have conferences, but whoever has the best record in the conference at seasons end gets crowned their respective conf champion.

the title game is for the best team in the NBA regardless of conference

t

I’m sure they have ways around that stuff. But still.
Please...Miami can't have an all-star game because of the boat show, LA has the oscars I think, San Antonio has the rodeo, etc

There's some things you cant get around and interconference matchups make things extremely rigid as far as scheduling...

Shit I remember miami had a problem during the playoffs because of a Rihanna or marc Anthony concert

you can still have conferences, but whoever has the best record in the conference at seasons end gets crowned their respective conf champion.

the title game is for the best team in the NBA regardless of conference

t
They’re the conference “champions” based on record? Yeah I hope Silver leaves things the way they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back