Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut your ass up, I watch the games just like you do. I don't give a shit about your team I just want that pick to be as good as possible. Get out your feelings. The damn convo didn't even concern you anyway
who's in their feelings?

me or you?

you must be a ticker watcher tho

its ok man...just own it

Best draft pick since 2012 was Bobby portis

Nah, Valentine been doing his thing this year. All the playoffs appearances since 2010 have been the result of drafted players drafted players. Taj, Portis and Jimmy are late round gems. They trade and get Markonnen who had a good year. Do they swing and miss of course they do but they hit more often than not

Nigga said valentine been doing his thing in a tanking year averaging 10 and 5 lol

Had y'all kept Harris, nurkic, or bell, I would say otherwise

Nigga said valentine been doing his thing in a tanking year averaging 10 and 5 lol

Had y'all kept Harris, nurkic, or bell, I would say otherwise

Compared to what he did last year yea I am. But you just looking at stats so you don't know nothing. Nigga did his thing on both ends

He’d be like the 4th big on Sac in terms of priority.

WCS, Skal and Giles

Jiangsu Dragons hiring
I tried to pair him with a defensive big and in my mind I was getting skal the fuck outta here

Forgot giles existed. Homie peaked in HS he about to take his broken down ass to play for the Olympiacos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back