Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pels next two games. Grizz and Suns That will put them at 45 wins.

Then they have the Warriors and Clippers and Spurs. If they win any one of those games. They will be at 46. They beat the Spurs that last game. 47 wins and hopefully in the 6 spot. The Warriors will most likely sit mfers cause they are guaranteed the 2nd spot.

Sorry @Chi-town B
No Lottery for you!
giphy.gif

While I'm sitting here hoping the Pelicans the one that don't make it it's going to end up being The Wolves because Thibs running those dudes into the ground. That dude playing 7 dudes a game.

The games to watch are the Nuggets vs the Wolves. That will tell us where they will fall. Funny part is it also nearly insures the Pels will make the playoffs regardless of the outcomes if they just win.

Pels next two games. Grizz and Suns That will put them at 45 wins.

Then they have the Warriors and Clippers and Spurs. If they win any one of those games. They will be at 46. They beat the Spurs that last game. 47 wins and hopefully in the 6 spot. The Warriors will most likely sit mfers cause they are guaranteed the 2nd spot.

Sorry @Chi-town B
No Lottery for you!
giphy.gif
idk why you even responded

they were in 8th because of tie breakers

they could've easily finished sunday as high as 5 had they won and the other teams lost

dont pay niggas no mind that look for sportscenter to tell them whats goin on

Nah I know the situation. Chi town B just want that lottery pick. I would be the same if I was him.
But it aint gon happen.
I am mad they lost these close games where earlier in the year they would win them.
Crazy stat time.

Oh and

keep reading the ticker for your info

Shut your ass up, I watch the games just like you do. I don't give a shit about your team I just want that pick to be as good as possible. Get out your feelings. The damn convo didn't even concern you anyway

They just warming up to disappoint the fans

Soon as the matchups decided, I can figure out who’s going to kick them out

At this point, they won’t win but I’m hoping Clippers sneak in at 8. Pelicans just a waste of a playoff spot. Clippers play hard and it should get spicy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back