Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Streets is talking. Arteta rejected the job over lack of any control over new signings. Emery is the new fav for the job.

Streets is talking. Arteta rejected the job over lack of any control over new signings. Emery is the new fav for the job.

Hilarious. Mislantat and the board already have the transfer window planned out. I could only see an experienced manager having a say. Arteta lacks the experience.

This could be a blessing for Arsenal. Probably dodged one there.

They said before the world cup. 3 and a half weeks to go.

tumblr_p92ji30Din1rf0fpjo1_400.gif

Rumors that we're gonna send Dembele out on loan, possibly to Arsenal or Liverpool. I hate rumor mills.

You don't send a 100m player out on loan.......that's lunacy!

If I was a Arsenal fan I would want to know why there is only £50m to spend?

Why can’t the new manager spend £130m they will receive from Sky? Apparently Benitez can have the £120m that Newcastle recieve but Arsenal are already budgeting. Why?

Forget about the money they make from tickets, Bamayang/Mhki/Ozil shirt sales and overseas revenue... why can’t the manager have the basics?

Arsenal fans gonna wish Wenger was still there. Transition time ain’t easy. Especially on a budget.

If I was a Arsenal fan I would want to know why there is only £50m to spend?

Why can’t the new manager spend £130m they will receive from Sky? Apparently Benitez can have the £120m that Newcastle recieve but Arsenal are already budgeting. Why?

Forget about the money they make from tickets, Bamayang/Mhki/Ozil shirt sales and overseas revenue... why can’t the manager have the basics?

Arsenal fans gonna wish Wenger was still there. Transition time ain’t easy. Especially on a budget.

Grass isn't always greener, nothing will change with the same board in charge, etc. The Wenger Out brigade have got what they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back